PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Girth Enhancement Video (Is this PMMA?)

Girth Enhancement Video (Is this PMMA?) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704801

• Cacx
  • Cacx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello all,

Several members who have not had procedures yet, including myself, have asked several times around the forums if anyone would be willing to upload a video demonstrating how their post-PMMA penis behaves when soft/Erect (e.g. how the skin moves, how soft/hard the implant is). Understandably, no one has uploaded such a video yet.

However, I've recently found an amateur content creator which I'm almost certain has had some form of procedure done. Fair warning: He's bi and has both gay and straight content, but importantly, he also has close-ups of himself masturbating. He goes by UrzasPunchline on reddit and UrzatheW on twitter.

I'd appreciate it if some long-term members could voice their opinions about what he's had done. The only photos I've seen on the site are PMMA operations, since those have more or less taken over the progress reports at this point. Most of the time his penis looks fairly natural, but there are a few photos such as this one: go to twitter and add the extension /UrzatheW/status/1390145233321611264 where you can see a visible ridge at his circ scar. His result is also more vascular than I've seen most PMMA procedure on the forums here, which is another reason I'm uncertain.

Anyways, I leave it up to the experts on this forum. Is this a post-PMMA penis? Or is it some other procedure? In the solo-guy videos, does his penis behave in a PMMA way?

Cacx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Girth Enhancement Video (Is this PMMA?) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704809

I can upload one if it will help you
The following user(s) said Thank You: PmmaFan

Girth Enhancement Video (Is this PMMA?) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704810

It’s giving me a file extension error but I’m definitely uploading an .mp4 that’s below the file size limit. I can email it to you if you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PmmaFan

Girth Enhancement Video (Is this PMMA?) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704877

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8

Girth Enhancement Video (Is this PMMA?) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705095

• Danpe
  • Thank you received: 9
Why don’t you ask him?

I see what you mean in that one pic. But it could just be the Foreskin folding at a slightly less than full Erection. The other pics look all normal to me. And he doesn’t seem unusually long nor thick imho (though not small)

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream