TOPIC: Not sure this is a risk I should be taking

Not sure this is a risk I should be taking 2 years 7 months ago #1308704667

• VoltzZz
  • VoltzZz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Morning / evening Gentleman,

I'm 44 ,I've been ashamed my whole life about my size. It's something that has lurked in my head for as far back as I can remember. It's had a major impact on my mental health and confidence. I finally decided to research non surgical enhancement and landed here in June. I've pretty made up my mind that PMMA with Dr C was what I was going to pursue. I had a consultation with Ian, have an appointment tomorrow for a passport from there I just have to wait to receive it and set up my appointment at Avanti.

My concern is obviously the fact that PMMA is permanent and what ever risks that may accompany the procedure. Not knowing the real life expectancy of the product, how the product will hold up until I'm dead and the potential of the product causing serious damage past the 10-15 yr mark since that seems to be the furthest back I can find any member that has had the procedure with that product and still reports currently.

My other concern is that I went down the pumping rabbit hole from 2013- 2017. I without a doubt lost sensation due to it along with EQ. It wasn't until I found Thunders place and researched injuries that I realized I was doing things wrong. Never the less I feel I lost approx 30% - 40% of sensation.

I still have sex 4x's a week minimum and can finish every time it just simply is not nearly as enjoyable. My concern is that the procedure may make the problem worse. I know some guys report gaining sensation post procedure, Ian from Avanti mentioned that I may gain sensation due to increased growth of blood vessels post procedure but what if this thing totally goes south... I know I'm taking a risk, I know there's no guarantees and my size bothers me enough to do this I just couldn't imagine how I'd handle it if I lost all my sensation/function.

You know, some guys would say I'm nuts to consider this. I've never had a complaint from a partner (only been with 5) two of my relationships which include my current are 12+ years. I have 4 children, have had sex regularly since I was 17. My partner keeps assuring me that I'm perfect but I can't accept that. Sorry to be so descriptive but certain positions especially since she's had our two children are pointless as it just feels like a slick hole with no friction / resistance. I'm exactly 6.5 BPEL and 5 1/8 EG. If I can get to 6 - 6 1/8 EG or so I'd be very happy. I know now since I've been doing my research that my size is average but I'm 6'1 280lbs, my unit is curved, has a tilt to the right and that adds to the illusion that it's only 4" when I look at it.

I don't know exactly what to expect or what I'm looking for in the responses this may generate. I guess I just want to know if I'm nuts for possibly risking further injury. It definitely would be a huge bonus if I gained sensation back. That part absolutely makes it more compelling although it makes no sense since the head has all the sensation and the shaft is the only thing being enhanced.

Thoughts / opinions would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not sure this is a risk I should be taking 2 years 7 months ago #1308704668

• LR1026
  • Thank you received: 4
Bro, I am 6.7-7 EL and 5.2 EG, I know exactly how you feel. Just had my procedure today and….all I can say is I have an immediate better feeling about future relationships. Keep in mind I just had it done today though. The difference is…massive…HA!
The following user(s) said Thank You: VoltzZz

Not sure this is a risk I should be taking 2 years 7 months ago #1308704669

Can I ask what you were doing wrong with the pumping?

Not sure this is a risk I should be taking 2 years 7 months ago #1308704673

• VoltzZz
  • VoltzZz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Too much pressure and incorrect technique. Didn't know how pertinent it was to take a break and heal after experiencing certain negative effects of pumping. I also pumped a minimum of 6 X's a week which doesn't give your Johnson enough time to recover even if you're using the correct technique / pressure.

Last edit: by VoltzZz. Reason: Not needed
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream