• Page:

TOPIC: Procedure today

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704662

• LR1026
  • LR1026's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Hey guys, my first time ever filler injection will be in a few minutes. Wish me luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704663

LR1026 wrote: Hey guys, my first time ever filler injection will be in a few minutes. Wish me luck!

Good luck! Would you mind sharing some details like what kind of filler, which Doctor/Clinic, etc?

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704664

• LR1026
Avanti clinic in TJ, Dr. Morales. 10 ccs of Ellanse. Looks great haha. The doc said I should come back for at least 2 more CCs in 4 months because I have a very long penis haha, so that made my day

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704685

• LR1026
Hey guys, so even though it’s only Wednesday most of my swelling is gone. Ian said I was healing faster than normal. It’s probably due to the TRT I’m on (HGH). I’m not very good at the whole pushing product around thing so I’m really glad I decided to stay a whole week. Tbh when Ian does it I literally break out in a sweat from the pain, but I’m thankful because otherwise I would probably end up lopsided or something. Anyway, I sent pics over to the lady, she said “Jesus it’s so girthy, it doesn’t look real” so that’s good news, I think lol. Erect it looks completely natural, except for the fact that it’s gigantic, for me anyway. Flaccid it’s more fat and has the sort of bloated appearance but I also have a larger glans so it doesn’t look unbalanced, just not what it used to look like. I haven’t done any measuring because it probably does have at least a bit of swelling left, and I don’t have a tape laying around at the hotel. Anyway, my opinion is to stick around as long as you can to make sure you get Ian to manage anything you aren’t doing correctly. He’s a pro.

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704690

Before and after pics when healed ?

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704757

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
Recently it seems like members are getting good results from staying in Tijuana for follow-up check-ins. I'm curious how your first round is playing out given that you stayed a full week.

Any updates or pictures LR?

Best,
Cacx

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704758

• LR1026
I haven’t gotten a chance to do any measurements because I’m staying on a friends couch right now and studying for med school final exams, But I know length stayed the same according to the Apple iPhone measuring tool hahaha. Girth had expanded from 5.2 inches to 6.6 inches circumference inches which is a lot considering I only got 10 CCs of Ellanse. Maybe still some swelling? Doesn’t seem that way though.

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704759

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
Well that's a huge gain even with some swelling! Cheers, mate. When you get a chance, photos are majorly helpful for members like me still in the process of picking a filler option.
Any comments on the texture/hardness are also appreciated and help with decision-making.

Good luck on your exams! Funny timing slipping away for some Girth enhancement before your finals haha

Cacx

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704762

How longs it been now since ya had it ? You had the chance to have sex yet with the no results if so how the girl like it

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704782

You’re a fourth year med student? That’s interesting. I don’t recall ever seeing a doctor on this board.

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704783

• LR1026
Wait what? Fourth year? I WISH I was fourth year. I’m a first year med student, just finishing up MS1. I still have 100 years until 4th year

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704785

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: You’re a fourth year med student? That’s interesting. I don’t recall ever seeing a doctor on this board.

:huh:

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704792

Skeptical_One wrote:

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: You’re a fourth year med student? That’s interesting. I don’t recall ever seeing a doctor on this board.

You know what I mean. As a patient.

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704795

• LR1026
Sorry I guess I don't understand if there is a question in there..? if there is though, I will happily answer it.

Procedure today 2 years 8 months ago #1308704796

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

You know what I mean. As a patient.

Haha true. We did have one veteran member named IDM (Informed Decision Maker) on the 2.0 site who was a medical student. Due to their "ripeness" to the discipline, they definitely make good point-of-views.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream