PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A pmma horror story (oh no)

A pmma horror story (oh no) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704510

someone on thunderpalace posted his experience with pmma and said they lost 2.5 inches in length cause of it

Post PMMA
So, I’ve been a member here for many years. I have had some great success with PE, especially jelquing. As a veteran, I thought I was above temptation; I wasn’t.

I gained over an inch from a good jelq routine but succumbed to the temptation of a “quick gain”.

I first got PMMA several years ago. My first round went well. I did not see extreme gains, but did gain 1/4”-1/2” and it was good symmetrical gain. I should have quit then. I remember during researching PMMA before I lept, I thought “I’ll never get multiple rounds”. I noticed that everyone who had issues, be it lumps,bumps, odd shape, etc was after multiple rounds for the most part. I was wrong again.

I remained unhappy with my 5.5” - 5.7”, I wanted 6” - 6.5”. I went for round two. After round two, at 6.5”, I had some shape issues, albeit mild, and a dent that needed fixing. I went back to have those issues fixed. I don’t know if there was a communication issue on my part but I was given a lot more PMMA than what I assumed would be needed to “Fix” my cosmetic issues.

Needless to say, I ended up with a 7.5” girth and I lost significant length after the third round. I went from a starting point of 7” x 5.25” to a 4.5” x 7.5” .yes, you read that correctly.

Now, sex was next to impossible. My wife was unable to accommodate the girth and I struggled to even get it in anyway, as it was very short compared to what I was used to before.

I went back and had PMMA removed. Again I was hanging on to the idea that I didn’t want to go back under 6”, but wanted to re-gain length. I was stupid. I asked them to “leave some PMMA”. I ended up with more deformity and still a 4.5” penis that has “0” stretch capability due to the PMMA.

So, where does that leave me now you ask.I’m going back in two weeks. This time they will remove all of the PMMA possible. I am paying good money to make my penis smaller.. Go figure!

Things I knew but ignored.. Slow and steady is the “ONLY” safe, effective way to change what God has given you! Go slow, natural and be patient. Things I found out; the doctor who done my removal asked if I ever done manual PE exercises. I was a jelquer. I asked why he was asking and he told me that the tissue in my penis was very fibrous in nature versus smooth. Interesting that this would indicate the theory of micro tears and scar tissue from jelqing is a reality based on his observations and the condition of my jelq enhanced base penis.

My advice after years of PE and several years of PMMA, stay natural. Jelqing gave me over an inch of girth with little change to shape. Resist the temptation to get “quick” gains, slow and steady wins the race! If you do opt for PMMA or filler, be conservative. Get one round and out!

I have invested in a vacuum ADS, an autoexsleeve and a vaccuum traction extender. Hopefully, my penis will be more pliable after full PMMA removal and I can atleast gain back my length. Just my .02

heres the original post thunders.place/penis-enlargement/the-roa...mma.html#post2705747

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A pmma horror story (oh no) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704512

I don't know if I'd call this a horror story (when I think horror & Phalloplasty, I think loss of sensation, impotence, nerve damage, erectile dysfunction, major infection, implant protrusions, and Necrosis), although the significant length loss the OP notes is on the worse side of the "what-could-go-wrong" spectrum. Sounds like he over-did it (something I warn many people to consider because instant Girth can be so "addicting") and admitted as much.

I'd be curious to know who performed it, since Avanti isn't the only outfit in Tijuana performing injections. Certainly important to see that issues can and do happen - like a haircut or tattoo, they aren't going to be successful 100% of the time, and your best bet is to have grounded expectations and practical goals, performed by a qualified practitioner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

A pmma horror story (oh no) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704522

yes i agree. i was just shocked to read it

A pmma horror story (oh no) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704523

Unhung1 wrote: yes i agree. i was just shocked to read it

I just realized why I remembered the username - he went with the banned S-L-E to get work done, which I personally know uses silicone oil and not PMMA despite advertising as such (and I have good reason to believe this). In other words, to my knowledge, he isn't a former Avanti Derma/ Dr. C patient.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1, Ozymandias

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

A pmma horror story (oh no) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704526

Skeptical_One wrote:

I just realized why I remembered the username - he went with the banned S-L-E to get work done, which I personally know uses silicone oil and not PMMA despite advertising as such (and I have good reason to believe this). In other words, to my knowledge, he isn't a former Avanti Derma/ Dr. C patient.

oh wow that makes sense then. he should sue

A pmma horror story (oh no) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704542

Unhung1 wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

oh wow that makes sense then. he should sue

It's not that simple unfortunately. Despite ample evidence that Dan's Doctors use silicone oil (or at least in the past), it is plausible Dan (of S-L-E) personally acquired PMMA for this particular instance (since allegedly, the patient in the topic above is a good friend of Dan's). Even if this were the case, you'd wonder if the PMMA were medical-grade (??). In other words, the patient in question is relying strictly on the same Doctor & Clinic who caused the situation, the same Clinic notorious for unethical activities. He would never know he was being duped if my theory regarding the silicone was correct.

Not only is he friends with Dan (reducing the likelihood of a lawsuit), but he'd have some hurdles to consider if he wanted to try:
(1) get a 2nd professional opinion, including lab results indicating he has silicone oil in him;
(2) review any (if at all) paperwork he signed that may somehow protect the Doctor/Clinic in question
(3) hire a lawyer specifically skilled in US/Mexico litigation.
(4) the patient not only would have to be comfortable laying out his private cosmetic medical endeavors publicly, but prove that his complication(s) were due to the negligence of the doctor, and not some inevitable side effect of going "too big."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

A pmma horror story (oh no) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704546

Thats a tragedy right there.

A pmma horror story (oh no) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704628

Damn that sucks. This procedure isn’t for everyone. Especially when they don’t do research. I wonder who did his procedure. 2 Inch loss is a lot.

A pmma horror story (oh no) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704633

New1inch wrote: Damn that sucks. This procedure isn’t for everyone. Especially when they don’t do research. I wonder who did his procedure. 2 Inch loss is a lot.

It was done by Dan Salas and S-L-E. In other words, there is a chance it wasn't even PMMA injected into this poor guy. Oof.

A pmma horror story (oh no) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704651

Sad history. If I can remember, Dan is not even a Doctor, just an internet “guru” (I mean, scammer).

Last edit: by Ozymandias.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream