• Page:

TOPIC: HA at Androfill London

HA at Androfill London 2 years 8 months ago #1308704502

• John1982
  • John1982's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Lads. Been on the forum since the start of the year and have found all of the information and progress reports a massive help. A great community here. Im 29 and from the UK.

I’ve been in touch with Androfill over WhatsApp and they have told me that i can book in for a consultation and if i’m happy to go ahead i can have it done then and there. I’m going to go for HA because i feel much more comfortable with it being reversible. The HA i’m going to go for is their Androfill Premium, which they say is just as hard and nearly as longer lasting as Voluma and Volux, but the price is much more attractive.

I’m looking at getting the procedure done within the next month. I have read a lot on the forum but just so i know i’m fully prepare for the after care, could the guys that have had HA give me some tips and advice on the best after care, moulding, keeping it stretch out, any wraps to keep compressed etc. I just want to make sure i do everything right for the best possible outcome.

Also, i’m 6.25 EL and 4.5 EG uncut. Is a 1 Inch gain with HA possible without causing aesthetic problems or the squishy feel??

Cheers lads

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by John1982. Reason: Spelling

HA at Androfill London 2 years 8 months ago #1308704506

Be nice if you could upload some before and after photos on here Erect and Flaccid ? You worried having problems being uncut

HA at Androfill London 2 years 8 months ago #1308704513

• John1982
Yes i will upload when i have it done. From what i’ve been reading a good practitioner should be able to give good results even if uncut. However many post on here are saying that 1 Inch gain on an uncut penis is the very limit of what i can achieve with HA. Have you had a any enhancement?? Thanks for the reply beardy

Last edit: by John1982. Reason: Mis-read reply

HA at Androfill London 2 years 8 months ago #1308704554

Wish you the best, for sure you're in very good hands, and glad you decided to go with HA, I will follow your progress and report.
With all the info available now we can certainly say that 1 Inch gain is possible, but it will require at least 2 sessions, I'm sure they told you already.
With your size you'll need 20/30+ ml to add an Inch, did you ask them during the consultation?
Of course the more filler you use higer can be the risk of a squishy feel, especially Flaccid, but that also depend on the filler used, some are firmer than others.
I'm also interested in Androfill and curious to know more about their propietary filler, which I think is a blend of 2 or more different brands fillers to balance each caratheristics.
They don't share more info about it, but for sure once you get there they'll tell you more, so that you can know (and you MUST know) exactly what product they will be injecting.
The moulding part is one of the most important key of a good outcome, second to the practitioner experience.
I will follow this thread as I'm also keen on knowing other's exeperience with Androfill in recent days.

HA at Androfill London 2 years 8 months ago #1308704556

No I’m looking into getting HA I’m also uncut but think about getting cut before getting filler unleash I see someone with good results !!!!! How’s sex with your size before filler you got a girl are they unhappy with the size or just you ?

HA at Androfill London 2 years 8 months ago #1308704561

John1982 wrote: Hi Lads. Been on the forum since the start of the year and have found all of the information and progress reports a massive help. A great community here. Im 29 and from the UK.

I’ve been in touch with Androfill over WhatsApp and they have told me that i can book in for a consultation and if i’m happy to go ahead i can have it done then and there. I’m going to go for HA because i feel much more comfortable with it being reversible. The HA i’m going to go for is their Androfill Premium, which they say is just as hard and nearly as longer lasting as Voluma and Volux, but the price is much more attractive.

I’m looking at getting the procedure done within the next month. I have read a lot on the forum but just so i know i’m fully prepare for the after care, could the guys that have had HA give me some tips and advice on the best after care, moulding, keeping it stretch out, any wraps to keep compressed etc. I just want to make sure i do everything right for the best possible outcome.

Also, i’m 6.25 EL and 4.5 EG uncut. Is a 1 Inch gain with HA possible without causing aesthetic problems or the squishy feel??

Cheers lads

Usually I find that 15ml HA will give about 1" Flaccid increase. Circumcised?

HA at Androfill London 2 years 8 months ago #1308704564

• John1982
Beardy, I did think the same, but its just another hurdle to get over that might not be necessary. Have you not seen many good results on uncut procedures? I don’t have a lot of skin anyway, so i was hoping after the consultation i could get a good idea of whether it will be a problem or not. Tbf my sex life was good, then as i got older i just started to feel more unconfident to the point where i get a bit anxious before sex. Luckily i can afford at the moment and i just thought the benefits of trying it as it can be reversed out weigh the risks. Will you be going to Androfill as well??

Last edit: by John1982. Reason: Direction message to another member

HA at Androfill London 2 years 8 months ago #1308704565

• John1982
Thanks for the reply Dr Oates. How much do you think i could gain Erect? Im uncut yes, with your experience and procedures you have done, is it possible to gain 1inch Erect without causing accordion effect or other aesthetic problems??

HA at Androfill London 2 years 8 months ago #1308704566

• John1982
Thanks tiritera. They sent me a link to their website which give you estimates on increase. I would be looking at around 20ml if this i right. I’m thinking of going for 15ml to start with over 2 sessions. And then see how the firmness is. I would be happy with .75, but i think if i going for it i may as well try to get 5.5 which i’ve been reading is a good size. Have you had any procedures??

HA at Androfill London 2 years 7 months ago #1308704939

Hi John,
I've been in touch with them as well, didn't have the procedure yet because travelling to UK is a bit complicated due to COVID restrictions, but thye're actually my first choice when I'll be having the procedure, they have a lot of experience in this field.
I think .75 would be a great result anyway, it will make a big difference, you can always add more in the future when needed.

HA at Androfill London 2 years 6 months ago #1308705444

Hi John, did you go under treatment then? If so please remember to update the forum about your experience

HA at Androfill London 2 years 5 months ago #1308705488

• John1982

tiritera wrote: Hi John, did you go under treatment then? If so please remember to update the forum about your experience

Hi tiritera, no I haven’t got anything done yet. I’ve been waiting for a few more reports, like from Tomerrdel. However its not filling me with confidence from what tom has reported on Dr Horns conduct. Have you read his report??

HA at Androfill London 2 years 5 months ago #1308705507

Yes John, I commented on it and also opened a new post specifically asking @Androfill as a sponsor to be a bit more active on this forum and possibly to update their website and social media with new stuff considering they seems to be stuck at 2018.
I was also interested in Androfill as it seems still to be the mos t experienced clinic in Europe, but their absence on the forum, the lack of updates in the past 3 years and some less than brilliant reports like the one you mentioned, are affecting my confdence as well

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream