• Page:

TOPIC: Ha or pmma?

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704391

• nbfala
  • nbfala's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Trying to decide on HA or PMMA. Im 6 inches Erect lenth, about 5.25 to 5.5 Girth. My concern is long term effects of. PMMA. Anyone here had this over a long period of time? Do lunps bumps appear? My concern with HA is the temporary nature. I understand top offs will maintain any gains. Id just like to know how much and how often. Also, considering im not that lengthy what should be my goal for Girth ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by nbfala.

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704393

A good quality HA can last a reasonable amount of time before topping off; PMMA is permanent. They are both great options if you have a quality product and experienced practitioner, it just comes down to weighing the pros & cons of each; most fillers share the same potential aesthetic irregularities as a risk, so the biggest distinction here is permanence vs non-permeance.

For newcomers, I do have a "Newbie Guide" which will continue to get updated in the coming days before being officially launched, but it can help for those who aren't sure what is meant by "HA or PMMA" - www.phalloboards.info/faq
The following user(s) said Thank You: nbfala

Last edit: by Dev_Team.

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704396

You might also want to look at some of the Ellanse threads as a kind of middle ground between PMMA and HA

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704398

My humble opinion if you never had any procedure before, would be to start with HA, and see how the new size have an impact on your sex-life, and get used to it.
You always have the chance to go for a permanent solution later if you see that HA touching up is too frequent or expensive.
As far as I know multiple treatments with HA lead to some kind of permanent results in the long term, that means it will require less filler and less frequently over time.
Anyway, regardless of what you decide, follow Skeptical_One suggestion to choose a good experienced practitioner.

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704409

Do you think there’s any chance of getting ED from HA fillers ?

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704418

• nbfala
  • nbfala's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Ive never heard of this.

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704421

I've never heard of someone getting ed from it. Honestly if anything I think the opposite is possible. If you suffered from occasional ed due to physiological reason like insecurities and lack of confidence then the increased Girth and increased confidence should alleviate that

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704429

beardy07 wrote: Do you think there’s any chance of getting ED from HA fillers ?

Fillers aren't injected into erectile tissue and are purely cosmetic enhancements -- as in, they do not affect the natural functions of the penis (i.e. urination, erections, ejaculations) when performed correctly.

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704457

That’s good hope that’s true !!! What about the people they say they might of lost abit of length Erect after filler do you think that’s just temporary

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704475

beardy07 wrote: That’s good hope that’s true !!! What about the people they say they might of lost abit of length Erect after filler do you think that’s just temporary

It's a very established fact. There's not really much hoping about it.

As far as loss of Erect length, I'd say that it's something real and not just a matter of perception -- I've measured pretty intensively before and after -- however, it's extremely minor and probably isn't something to be concered about. The benefits from the additional Girth far outweigh the potential slight loss in length... and if this is a problem for you just stretch / hang regularly afterwards.

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704480

Regarding loosing a bit of Erect lenght I think it's more likely to happen (if) using PMMA, never heard of it using HA

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704495

tiritera wrote: Regarding loosing a bit of Erect lenght I think it's more likely to happen (if) using PMMA, never heard of it using HA

I believe much of this early loss is reportedly in fractions of an Inch from most of the reports I've read, and are often regained with moderate stretching - on paper there is no reason why a filler would shorten a penis, but I think it's the thickening of the skin (hence PMMA) may initially inhibit full Erection of the shaft (by an arguably negligible margin, although I'm sure every case varies).

Ha or pmma? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704536

Maybe it is due to the thick skin, so you can loose some elasticity that can stand against your original non-PMMA Erection. But this might be ephemeral, and you will regain once the skin accommodates its new state, or you can just manually stretch your unit here and there, so no problem whatsoever.

But PMMA has no mechanical effect on other structures like ligaments or any other tissue that could cause retraction of the penis, unlike most of the lengthening surgeries. Because if that were the case, the PMMA penis would loose length not only in Erection but in Flaccid state, which is not the case, quite the opposite.

Last edit: by Ozymandias.

Ha or pmma? 2 years 7 months ago #1308704641

Skeptical_One wrote:

tiritera wrote: Regarding loosing a bit of Erect lenght I think it's more likely to happen (if) using PMMA, never heard of it using HA

I believe much of this early loss is reportedly in fractions of an Inch from most of the reports I've read, and are often regained with moderate stretching - on paper there is no reason why a filler would shorten a penis, but I think it's the thickening of the skin (hence PMMA) may initially inhibit full Erection of the shaft (by an arguably negligible margin, although I'm sure every case varies).

I lost about an Inch of length after PMMA, but it came back after a month or so. It wasn’t a fun experience, but it all worked out fine.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream