PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can Pmma have some lengthening properties to it?

Can Pmma have some lengthening properties to it? 2 years 9 months ago #1308704342

• Setsuna
  • Setsuna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
I’m just wondering, so humor me. While PMMA and other solutions can expand the Girth of the shaft, is it possible for it to be injected in a way that its stacked and expands the shaft length wise, like having an embedded extender?

Can anyone explain why or why not this could work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can Pmma have some lengthening properties to it? 2 years 9 months ago #1308704394

The only reported length benefit of PMMA is the improvement to Flaccid hang. Simply put, the collagen "stacks outward" and not forward. This is true for all fillers, including Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Ellanse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setsuna

Can Pmma have some lengthening properties to it? 2 years 9 months ago #1308704427

After having PMMA injected I can say I notice my penis acutely moves up and down say when I am doing jumping jacks and burpee's where as before I was such a retractor there was very little movement. Nothing is longer just the weight of the PMMA makes it hang and move now.

Can Pmma have some lengthening properties to it? 2 years 8 months ago #1308704535

PMMA can have some indirect lengthening properties. Men with some ED from mental issues or anxiety due to size, can see an improvement in length because they feel more secure (or “Alpha male”) in bed, so they can relax and get a fuller boner.

This is anecdotal, but it can happen. Not because of the PMMA physiology itself, but due to the mental boost and confidence that can help you to reach your true maximum Erection quality.

Dr. C reported one case that is similar to this.

Last edit: by Ozymandias.

Can Pmma have some lengthening properties to it? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705251

• Setsuna
The hang is definitely what I’m after so that’s perfect. Sidebar, how is sex for you now, is the feeling the same, better, worse?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viduka

Can Pmma have some lengthening properties to it? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705252

• Setsuna

shesaidavg wrote: After having PMMA injected I can say I notice my penis acutely moves up and down say when I am doing jumping jacks and burpee's where as before I was such a retractor there was very little movement. Nothing is longer just the weight of the PMMA makes it hang and move now.

The hang is definitely what I’m after so that’s perfect. Sidebar, how is sex for you now, is the feeling the same, better, worse?

Can Pmma have some lengthening properties to it? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705283

Sex is about the same except it's really nice to hear a woman gasp about the size or make some sounds when she feels stretched out. However you can only impress a girl once so you have to find another one to get that feeling.

Can Pmma have some lengthening properties to it? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705284

a 6 Inch pencil with 4 Inch Girth side by side next to a 6 Inch pencil with 6 Inch Girth looks shorter. Girth adds the illusion of length and thats all you need.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream