TOPIC: HA hardening times

HA hardening times 2 years 8 months ago #1308704324

• Vidal
  • Vidal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi guys,

I make HA procedure 7 days ago, i would like to know what is the hardening times of HA.

My Doctor told me i have to apply massages first week, and avoid sex for 3 weeks, my penis felling when is Erect in week 1 is too soft in places where the HA is deposited, my question is, within 2 weeks the HA will be more hard?? how long time i have to wait to feel the final hardness?

thank you very much in advance guys for your answers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Vidal.

HA hardening times 2 years 8 months ago #1308704326

where did you have the procedure? Which kind of HA has been used? How many CC?

HA hardening times 2 years 8 months ago #1308704327

• Vidal
I did it in Spain, Valencia

with Doctor Alejandro Molina, 20 ml, and price 600€

The HA used has been [ DeneB Classic H ]

HA hardening times 2 years 8 months ago #1308704329

Vidal wrote: I did it in Spain, Valencia

The HA used has been [ DeneB Classic H ]

As far as I know the HA used is for body, but I don’t know how to,compare it to the most used fillers in other countries. Did you have the chance of asking the doctor why his preference for that type of filler?
Anyway I think that 7 days aren’t enough to judge the procedure, you certainly have still some swelling.
Bear in mind that HA does feel a bit soft, even when Erect, you cannot think to have it rock hard like before. It is a layer of filler between your CC and the skin and I don’t think it’s going to harden with time like it happens with stimulatory fillers.
The consistence vary between different products, as far as I know, some fillers are bit softer than others, but once in place they shouldn’t change their firmness.

HA hardening times 2 years 8 months ago #1308704331

• Vidal
All HA fillers used for Girth in penis are for body, Deneb has 2 types, S and H, the H type is High Density, is more hard.

I guess this question can only be answered by people who had make procedure with HA.

HA hardening times 2 years 8 months ago #1308704332

I've had 3 HA fillings, and with each, it took a few weeks+ for the filler to fully form. In the first instance, there were a couple of pockets behind the glans that never solidified and felt like they were swollen/cystic. I had them dissolved before adding more.

Stick with the aftercare, and now that your entry points have at least partially healed, keep massaging VIGOROUSLY. Roll your penis between both hands harder than you might think to do, like you were rolling out dough to make a pastry, and keep it even. Keep it wrapped all day/night if possible, firmly enough to keep you fully lengthened, but not so hard that you're compacting the material meaningfully. Do everything you can to limit retraction/Turtling.

That price is outrageously low! Very curious to hear how your recovery and progress go over time. Keep us up to date.

HA hardening times 2 years 8 months ago #1308704609

Vidal how’s the HA going ?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream