PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik

PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik 2 years 8 months ago #1308704029

• Onyxrain
  • Onyxrain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Good Morning All. I’m new to the forum. I was planning on scheduling the Platinum Procedure with Dr. Malik in Atlanta next month. He calls it PrometheusXL. I’ve read a lot about Dr. Loria who appears to have come up with the method but not a lot of positive comments on this board about him. I’m wondering if the issue is with the procedure itself or with Dr. Loria. Dr. Malik’s office mentioned micro injections throughout the shaft and glans. Has the procedure been refined over the years, such that it’s improved?

Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Onyxrain. Reason: Added name of company

PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik 2 years 8 months ago #1308704030

If it is Dr Loria's procedure then it is silicone. A great procedure - until it's not. When it goes bad the only way to fix it is to start cutting off chunks of your penis. But you might be fine. For a while.ie not recommended.

PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik 2 years 8 months ago #1308704033

His webpage says it's the SAME P.L.A.T.I.N.U.M. procedure "developed" by the Hair Restorationist-turned-"Penis expert" Dr. Loria, I'd stay clear. I can't seem to find the filler type on Dr. Malik's site, which warrants additional concern.

This place is the longest running, largest, and only non-physician-owned site devoted to the topic of Phalloplasty (i.e. surgical & medical non-surgical penile enhancement). It's a place for authentic patient review as well as a network of some of the world's best practitioners in the field. So please know my warnings come from not just a place of sincerity, but from a history of trends & information.

The PhalloBoards is a No-Silicone-Zone, so-much-so that you cannot be extended Sponsorship opportunities here if you use silicone (in any iteration, from silicone filler to rigid silicone implant). Why you might ask? That's because despite being useable in other areas of the body, proves problematic in the penis, for varying reasons. The deception with silicone is that results can look quite good initially, but is prone to a higher frequency of complications, and more severe complications at that. As far as I know, the PLATINUM procedure utilizes silicone and for that I cannot encourage or support its implementation.

Assuming of course Dr. Malik is using the same materials & methods as Dr. Loria, I'm afraid you're dealing with an uninformed and/or unethical practitioner. I hope I'm wrong, but if you're in Atlanta, why not see one of the very best in Dr. Carney? He has access to silicone just like anyone else but knows better to avoid its use - instead he offers Hyaluronic Acid (which is at least somewhat reversible, non-permanent, and relatively safe) and Fat Transfers (which is your own tissue). There are a variety of other good filler & Clinic options, but by the heavens not PLATINUM.

The fact that other doctors are picking up this get-rich-quick-scam (much like how some gullible physicians are embracing Dr. Elist's silicone implant) really disheartens me. Despite the advancements made in this field, it's actual QUACKS that perpetuate this industry's poor track record. I hope loss of medical license and/or bankruptcy-due-to-malpractice shakes off these bottom-feeder practitioners sooner than later. Men have been looking for viable options for years, and the industry nay-sayers get to keep pointing back at these fools for validation, justifying the industry's 3-decades long stigma.

Up to you what you decide to do but being an informed decision maker is the first step - and you finding this place is the beginning of that journey. Good luck.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik 2 years 8 months ago #1308704050

• Onyxrain
Thanks for the insight. I appreciate it.

PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik 2 years 8 months ago #1308704051

• Onyxrain
I really appreciate the feedback, Skeptical_One. Minimally, I will ask the Patient Advisor at Dr. Malik what they use to inject. It’s worth it to see what they say. I’ll also share the information with the board so that others can benefit.

I actually looked into Rejuvall last year. The only reason I didn’t proceed, to be honest, is that the person with whom I was speaking at their office thought they placed me on hold and it seemed as if he was laughing with another person, in response to me explaining what I was hoping to gain from the procedure and why. It left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. So much so, I didn’t even look into it again until a couple of months ago. Dr. Malik was the only other provider I found in Atlanta that had a non-surgical procedure available.

PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik 2 years 8 months ago #1308704052

Onyxrain wrote: I really appreciate the feedback, Skeptical_One. Minimally, I will ask the Patient Advisor at Dr. Malik what they use to inject. It’s worth it to see what they say. I’ll also share the information with the board so that others can benefit.

I actually looked into Rejuvall last year. The only reason I didn’t proceed, to be honest, is that the person with whom I was speaking at their office thought they placed me on hold and it seemed as if he was laughing with another person, in response to me explaining what I was hoping to gain from the procedure and why. It left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. So much so, I didn’t even look into it again until a couple of months ago. Dr. Malik was the only other provider I found in Atlanta that had a non-surgical procedure available.

That's unfortunate regarding the phone consultation, I imagine these must have been new trainees (??), although there is no justification for it. I will forward this complaint to their Office Manager as they should be made aware of this -- Dr. Carney is too good of a professional to lose a prospect due to poor customer service at the consultation-end, and I still strongly recommend them over any Loria-trained practitioner if you're looking to stay local/regional.

And yes, absolutely share what you can. This forum (and it goes back 10+ years on 2.0 and 1.0) has been a transparent information exchange for like-minded men to find the best options for Male Enhancement. If Dr. Malik offers a viable alternative (as in, NOT silicone) and performs good work, I think all my readers should be made aware.

That said, you'll have to understand that anything Loria/PLATINUM-related will never get my thumbs up personally, and trust me when I say its been earned (if you want further information on why, you can always email or PM me, otherwise there are plenty of topics on the old forum as to why).

Either way, I'll be interested to know the filler Dr. Malik employs - also be sure to ask him if he's willing to show you the box/labeling during the appointment, and why doesn't make said-filler public knowledge on his website?

PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik 2 years 8 months ago #1308704059

• Onyxrain
So I called back the Patient Advisor at Dr. Malik and asked him about what filler they use. He started out with well, ummm. It’s FDA approved and has been used for a long time with the eyes. He hesitated but when I told him I was going to speak to my PCP about the procedure and needed to tell him what was being used, he mentioned that it included something called CMC. I looked it up and found this. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4293293/

Something about his hesitation gave me pause. He also mentioned Dr. Loria, not knowing that didn’t give me much confidence.

Either way, I called Morgenstern and spoke with someone different from the last time and had a pretty good conversation. I’m scheduling an in-person visit with them and will discuss my options in more depth.

Thanks for your responses. I will keep you all posted!

PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik 2 years 8 months ago #1308704063

Onyxrain wrote: So I called back the Patient Advisor at Dr. Malik and asked him about what filler they use. He started out with well, ummm. It’s FDA approved and has been used for a long time with the eyes. He hesitated but when I told him I was going to speak to my PCP about the procedure and needed to tell him what was being used, he mentioned that it included something called CMC. I looked it up and found this. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4293293/

Something about his hesitation gave me pause. He also mentioned Dr. Loria, not knowing that didn’t give me much confidence.

Either way, I called Morgenstern and spoke with someone different from the last time and had a pretty good conversation. I’m scheduling an in-person visit with them and will discuss my options in more depth.

Thanks for your responses. I will keep you all posted!

Morganstern has been phenomenal. Dr Carney truly cares about his patients and won’t do anything he doesn’t feel is right. As for the staff, they too have been top notch. After years of lurking and participating in this forum there are really only 4 viable options out there: HA, Ellanse , PMMA and FFT.

If a dr is using something that’s not listed above you should most likely run.

PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik 2 years 8 months ago #1308704070

• Onyxrain
Thanks man. Noob question…is Juvederm the same as HA? The person I spoke with at Morganstern said that it would either be Juvederm or Fat transfer for non-surgical options. He also said that Ellanse is awesome but not available anymore.

Dickwhitman79 wrote:

PE Non Surgical Option in Atlanta with Dr. Malik 2 years 8 months ago #1308704071

Not a noob question - I'm close to submitting my Newbie Guide to the site that will help all newcomers distinguish between fillers, what they do, etc, all while being easy to digest. If you don't mind Onyxrain, I may send you a rough draft of my "noob" Guide (lol) for review.

As for Juvederm, yes it's a a popular brand of HA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Onyxrain

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream