PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Platelet Rich Plasma for Ellanse? Is it helpful?

Platelet Rich Plasma for Ellanse? Is it helpful? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703422

• johnyyasdf
  • johnyyasdf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had platelet rich plasma for Ellanse? Or maybe if you haven't had it but you have had Ellanse?

Would you recommend platelet rich plasma for Ellanse?
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Platelet Rich Plasma for Ellanse? Is it helpful? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703434

I am also wondering this

Platelet Rich Plasma for Ellanse? Is it helpful? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703435

I went ahead and got a prp shot when I received my Ellanse. It's hard to say if it helps any without having a baseline to compare to. I've heard some say it helps heal faster and promote better growth. I've also heard that it doesn't really help at all. I just looked at it that I'm already there it doesn't cost that much more so I would try and give myself the best chance at success.

Platelet Rich Plasma for Ellanse? Is it helpful? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703437

• bloops
  • Thank you received: 0
I did PRP with Ellanse. I have no idea if it helps. Without any hard data, I assume it's a waste of money. I can't imagine my healing process taking any longer. If I were to do it over, I'd skip the PRP.

Platelet Rich Plasma for Ellanse? Is it helpful? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703441

I don’t think anyone really knows if it helps, including the doctors. But it’s cheap and can’t hurt.

Platelet Rich Plasma for Ellanse? Is it helpful? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703738

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: I don’t think anyone really knows if it helps, including the doctors. But it’s cheap and can’t hurt.

I agree - it's very difficult to ascertain how much (if any) effect the PRP has on overall results without some very convincing studies, but if you can get it at a good price (or if it's bundled with your procedure as a package offer), it can't hurt, especially given the nature of what it is (your own platelets).

Platelet Rich Plasma for Ellanse? Is it helpful? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703739

It's currently E&I (experimental and investigational) simply meaning it hasn't been studied yet. However, is becoming more and more prevalent.

Last edit: by Buckeye71.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream