PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703415

• willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
I'm trying to decide between Morganstern(Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement) and dr.c for (Ellanse). I would spend about the same traveling to TJ I feel. Can any one shed light or provide advice here? It's rare to see Morganstern patients on this site. Atleast any long term ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703416

Not sure I am new to this but I've asked some folks in messages and so far everyone has told me Dr C is top dog when it comes to PMMA
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703419

Hey man - I saw dr Carney with Morganstern and he’s awesome. As for HA it’s my second choice. I’ll eventually get Ellanse .

If you’re trying to decide based on drs I think it’s like choosing between a Mercedes and BMW. But if it’s about the filler itself then obviously you’ll need to go to Dr C (for now anyway). Feel free to PM me with questions.

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703420

What is non surgical length enhancement? Filler usually increases your Flaccid hang somewhat, but that’s all. Is that what they mean?

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703423

@willywonka There's a good amount of discussion on here about fat transfers. I would read those. And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the fat transfer alone $7k? How do you figure you'd spend the same?

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703429

• willyWonka

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: What is non surgical length enhancement? Filler usually increases your Flaccid hang somewhat, but that’s all. Is that what they mean?

Honestly I'm not sure, but it's on the site lol

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703430

• willyWonka

Hyperbol wrote: @willywonka There's a good amount of discussion on here about fat transfers. I would read those. And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the fat transfer alone $7k? How do you figure you'd spend the same?

Ellanse is like 450 per cc. 12cc is 5400 plus flight and hotel for a week and shuttle. It's pretty close at that point. I live in south Carolina.

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703431

willyWonka wrote:

Hyperbol wrote: @willywonka There's a good amount of discussion on here about fat transfers. I would read those. And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the fat transfer alone $7k? How do you figure you'd spend the same?

Ellanse is like 450 per cc. 12cc is 5400 plus flight and hotel for a week and shuttle. It's pretty close at that point. I live in south Carolina.

Or you could do pmma and definitely save money compared to either HA or Ellanse.

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703432

• willyWonka

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

Or you could do pmma and definitely save money compared to either HA or Ellanse.

Yes, but the idea of plastic in my dick scares me. I wouldn't even be able to be happy with it.

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703433

• willyWonka

willyWonka wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

Yes, but the idea of plastic in my dick scares me. I wouldn't even be able to be happy with it.

although polyester is also weird to think about... Atleast I know it's biodegradable and that gives me some weird sensation of comfort.

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703439

willyWonka wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

Same thing with Ellanse.

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703442

• willyWonka

willyWonka wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

Same thing with Ellanse.

Isn't it biodegradable polyester? It should go away at some point.

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703581

willyWonka wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

willyWonka wrote:

Same thing with Ellanse.

Isn't it biodegradable polyester? It should go away at some point.

Eventually, yes it should go away. But no one really knows how long it takes. Even the doctors don’t know.

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703641

wait i thought PMMA was forever? and trust me bro it's not as bad as you think. i updated my proceedure with pics from my first and now second round. it's uneasy to think about any of this but once you pull the trigger its easier

Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement 2 years 10 months ago #1308703648

• willyWonka

unknow1948 wrote: wait i thought PMMA was forever? and trust me bro it's not as bad as you think. i updated my proceedure with pics from my first and now second round. it's uneasy to think about any of this but once you pull the trigger its easier

I'm thinking of getting Ellanse. It's a mental thing for me. But yeah I seen your gains and that crazy bro, I wish I was built like that. Starting from a much smaller place I just want to feel more confident.

As of right now my 4play is appetizer and my head game is like the meal, Dick is like a free desert. Most girls enjoy desert. But it's just cuz it's free. It's not what they come for. Although they do cum. But I want my Dick to be main course. I want them to come just for the Dick. And the head be desert you know. I think Girth could give me that. Atleast make it better then it is now.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream