PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can anyone else smell the PMMA filler through their penis?

Can anyone else smell the PMMA filler through their penis? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703247

So my penis had a medical type of smell since I received the procedure. More so when it was leaking. I thought this smell would go away once I showered and the leaking stopped. It’s been over 2 weeks now and the faint medical smell is still there; and I’m assuming it’s the smell of the PMMA coming through the skin. It’s not a terrible smell, but a sterile like smell you’d find at the doctors office. Has anyone with PMMA or filler noticed this? If so does that faint medical scent ever go away?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can anyone else smell the PMMA filler through their penis? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703254

I didn’t experience this, and I believe this is the first I’ve heard of such a thing.

Can anyone else smell the PMMA filler through their penis? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703260

I second this. I'd bet it's not the PMMA. It's under the skin and the carrier has probably already dissolved by now.

Can anyone else smell the PMMA filler through their penis? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703266

Some people have reported that their unit smells after PMMA. There were a few who said that it smelled like kitty litter. My unit smelled different after PMMA, not like kitty litter though. Went away after a few months.

Can anyone else smell the PMMA filler through their penis? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703268

camphallo wrote: Some people have reported that their unit smells after PMMA. There were a few who said that it smelled like kitty litter. My unit smelled different after PMMA, not like kitty litter though. Went away after a few months.

Haha definitely not kitty litter, buy it does have a smell to it. It’s not a disgusting smell.. just a little chemically. I hope it does go away once collagen starts forming.

Can anyone else smell the PMMA filler through their penis? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703284

it goes away the weekss after you don't have to massage ya Dick every day. i think it come from rubbing ya penis all day .

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream