PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pumping post HA?

Pumping post HA? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703196

For those of you with HA-based fillers, do you pump? How soon after your procedure we’re you comfortable pumping? Good idea to wait a while? Helpful to pump soon following the procedure?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pumping post HA? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703274

I would also like to know this.

Pumping post HA? 2 years 11 months ago #1308703275

I cannot comment on this because I do not have HA. My own personal opinion would probably that Pumping would cause that stuff to wear out and dissipate faster.

It all comes back to pros and cons of the available materials out there. If you are going to pursue more PE endeavors after a procedure , perhaps HA may not be for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unico1991

Pumping post HA? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703715

• Agent5
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
I waited about 2 months before pumping after my HA procedure. I wanted to make sure the material was set and any healing was complete.

Before HA I would pump 20 minutes with either a 5 or 10 minute second session. I'd gain .25 - .75. Any longer and the fluid build up at my Frenulum was terrible with no additional Girth

After HA I pump 20 minutes and gain .5 with very minimal fluid. I've pumped 20 / 20 and reached +1" but it wasn't pleasurable for my partner or myself so I just stick with the standard 20 when I'm looking for a little extra.

I'm planning on a second and possibly 3rd session to reach that pumped Girth permanently* so I can retire the pump.

I'm not sure if my increase in pumping results is just a product of the starting size being bigger and it's the same percentage growth or if the HA is absorbing more fluid because of its hygroscopic properties.

Last edit: by Agent5.

Pumping post HA? 2 years 10 months ago #1308703716

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Yes and I also read here that pumping could loosen skin

Pumping post HA? 1 year 5 months ago #1308709568

• Agent5
  • Thank you received: 5
Wanted to give an update. I would no longer recommend pumping after HA. One of the reasons given for why we get longer life of the product than other injection sites is the lack of lymphatic fluid in the penis versus say the face. Pumping greatly increases the amount of fluid moving through the tissue and I feel accelerates product loss.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream