Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure?

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 3 days ago #1308702892

So I’m planning on going to get the fillers done soon at avanti derma. Besides the procedure and flight how much (ballpark) should I expect to spend for hotel and food travel to border and airport? Also how long do you recommend staying? I was thinking 2-3 days. Do they do the procedure the same day you arrive?
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 3 days ago #1308702893

With Covid still a looming issue for some businesses - you should be able to find some deals, I'd be aggressive shopping around for lodging. Food can be relatively inexpensive, especially in Tijuana (great street tacos by the way). If you go to San Diego, that's where you'll find you'll be paying "tourist" prices, but even then, I think you'll find some deals because of covid.

It's hard to say "how much to bring or expect to spend" because I don't know how often you like to eat and tour, let alone bar tabs, etc. If you want to remain frugal on your trip, $200-$300 in total for lodging, and another $100-200 for transportation and meals. Someone who's been there more recently may be better off chiming in.

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 3 days ago #1308702894

Expect to spend about a hundred bucks a night and lodging and slightly more than $100 in transportation if you use the Avanti shuttle. Food is super inexpensive. I wouldn't hold back there cuz the food is awesome and totally worth the money.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 3 days ago #1308702898

Skeptical_One wrote: With Covid still a looming issue for some businesses - you should be able to find some deals, I'd be aggressive shopping around for lodging. Food can be relatively inexpensive, especially in Tijuana (great street tacos by the way). If you go to San Diego, that's where you'll find you'll be paying "tourist" prices, but even then, I think you'll find some deals because of covid.

It's hard to say "how much to bring or expect to spend" because I don't know how often you like to eat and tour, let alone bar tabs, etc. If you want to remain frugal on your trip, $200-$300 in total for lodging, and another $100-200 for transportation and meals. Someone who's been there more recently may be better off chiming in.


Yeah I’m going strictly for business. Planning on staying in my room 100% of the time. I have no intentions of touring. Gonna be getting procedure and back home for me. Is a 3 day stay a good amount? Also do you know if the procedure is done the same day you come in?
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 3 days ago #1308702899

Buckeye71 wrote: Expect to spend about a hundred bucks a night and lodging and slightly more than $100 in transportation if you use the Avanti shuttle. Food is super inexpensive. I wouldn't hold back there cuz the food is awesome and totally worth the money.


Thanks. Being that it’s Mexico I thought the hotel stay would be a lot cheaper.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 2 days ago #1308702903

New1inch wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: With Covid still a looming issue for some businesses - you should be able to find some deals, I'd be aggressive shopping around for lodging. Food can be relatively inexpensive, especially in Tijuana (great street tacos by the way). If you go to San Diego, that's where you'll find you'll be paying "tourist" prices, but even then, I think you'll find some deals because of covid.

It's hard to say "how much to bring or expect to spend" because I don't know how often you like to eat and tour, let alone bar tabs, etc. If you want to remain frugal on your trip, $200-$300 in total for lodging, and another $100-200 for transportation and meals. Someone who's been there more recently may be better off chiming in.


Yeah I’m going strictly for business. Planning on staying in my room 100% of the time. I have no intentions of touring. Gonna be getting procedure and back home for me. Is a 3 day stay a good amount? Also do you know if the procedure is done the same day you come in?


Both times I have gone, I landed in San Diego at 9:30 AM, had my procedure at 11:00 am, and back to the hotel by 12. Pretty seamless.

As others have said, about $100 to $150 for a room. I stayed at US brand there, it was about $150. Food is SUPER cheap. I mean, a kick ass dinner for like $15-$20. I actually took the opportunity down there, (I stayed for 4 days) to get my teeth cleaned, haircut etc. All at a much better rate than in the US, top notch medical facilities as well.

Ian should have you come back twice a day for a massage and the LED treatment (if you opted for that)

The only thing to plan on that was a little unexpected was the trip back over the border. The last time it was like 20 minutes, but normally 2+hours.

Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1, JayMiddor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 2 days ago #1308702906

Except for a few exceptions, we always perform the procedure on the day of the patient's arrival. This gives us more time for follow-up appointments.
We recommend first-time patients have their procedure between Monday and Thursday to ensure that they come for their follow-up the next day.
If you use the Gran Hotel Tijuana, you will get a discount by mentioning that you're an AD patient. The typical cost is around USD 90 after your discount.
Our independently operated shuttle service charges USD 140 round trip.
Food is excellent and inexpensive. Please visit www.avantiderma.com/resources for suggestions on restaurants within walking distance; also, the hotel offers very decent room service.
Don't hand out your credit card... waiters are not allowed to take it away from you in Mexico. Instead, they will bring a wireless reader and process the transaction in front of you.
They will ask if you want to leave a tip; although they prefer cash, adding 10-15% on your cc works fine.
To comply with COVID rules and to maintain the office with the essential personnel, Diana (our patient coordinator) is in from 9 am to 2 pm. Feel free to contact her for help with the logistics of your trip.
You're more than welcome to stay in the area for 3 days... just keep in mind that our Bioplasty personnel is available from Monday to Friday. No patients are seen on Saturday or Sunday.
DrC
Dr Luis Casavantes - Dr Palmira Morales https://www.avantiderma.com Reception: info@avantiderma.com US Phone lines: (619) 308-7268 or 7269.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JayMiddor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 1 day ago #1308702910

Avanti_Derma wrote: Except for a few exceptions, we always perform the procedure on the day of the patient's arrival. This gives us more time for follow-up appointments.
We recommend first-time patients have their procedure between Monday and Thursday to ensure that they come for their follow-up the next day.
If you use the Gran Hotel Tijuana, you will get a discount by mentioning that you're an AD patient. The typical cost is around USD 90 after your discount.
Our independently operated shuttle service charges USD 140 round trip.
Food is excellent and inexpensive. Please visit www.avantiderma.com/resources for suggestions on restaurants within walking distance; also, the hotel offers very decent room service.
Don't hand out your credit card... waiters are not allowed to take it away from you in Mexico. Instead, they will bring a wireless reader and process the transaction in front of you.
They will ask if you want to leave a tip; although they prefer cash, adding 10-15% on your cc works fine.
To comply with COVID rules and to maintain the office with the essential personnel, Diana (our patient coordinator) is in from 9 am to 2 pm. Feel free to contact her for help with the logistics of your trip.
You're more than welcome to stay in the area for 3 days... just keep in mind that our Bioplasty personnel is available from Monday to Friday. No patients are seen on Saturday or Sunday.
DrC


Thank you! This was very helpful!
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 1 day ago #1308702916

I would stil aim to have the procedure on a Monday or Tuesday, and then to stay until Thursday or Friday. Hopefully leave TJ in the afternoon, so you have time for one last follow up in the morning. There's a Buffalo Wild Wings about five blocks from the hotel, and that's as far as I wandered. Other than that it was just room service and the hotel bar. All pretty inexpensive.
Before PE, August 2017: E: 6 1/4 x 5 1/8 F: 4 1/2 x 4 1/4 July 2019, after 2 years manual PE, immediately before PMMA round 1 E: 6 7/8 x 5 1/4 F: 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 October 2019, final result after 1 round PMMA E: 6 3/4 x 6 F: 4 3/4 x 5 1/4 October 2020, final result after 2 rounds PMMA E: 6 3/4 x 6 1/4 F: 4 3/4 x 6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 9 hours ago #1308702950

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: I would stil aim to have the procedure on a Monday or Tuesday, and then to stay until Thursday or Friday. Hopefully leave TJ in the afternoon, so you have time for one last follow up in the morning. There's a Buffalo Wild Wings about five blocks from the hotel, and that's as far as I wandered. Other than that it was just room service and the hotel bar. All pretty inexpensive.


I wanted to get it done next week (I’m spontaneous) lol. It’s short notice so the next day available was Thursday. So hopefully having them Thursday and Friday will be enough face to face days with them. I will either leave Friday or Saturday. I haven’t decided yet. Or I can stay through the weekend to keep an eye on things and visit them one last time the following Monday to make sure all is good before going home.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by New1inch.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 9 hours ago #1308702951

Any alternatives to the grand hotel or shuttle service. I’m trying to save a little but I should just go with everything provided the first time around so theirs no mistakes on my end.
Manual PE WORKS!! 
Feb. 2013-BPEL 5.0" EG 4.95" FL 3.0" 
May. 2013-BPEL 5.5" EG 5.1" FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2013-BPEL 6.0" EG 5.0" FL 4.5" 
Jun.  2014-BPEL 5.625" EG 4.95 FL 4.0" 
Aug. 2016- BPEL 5.50"  EG 4.95  FL 3.75" 
Nov. 2018- BPEL 6.5”  EG n/a FL na **NEW

Goal: 7"EL x 6"EG

Follow Me On My Journey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How much should I expect to spend with a 2-3 day stay in TJ for the procedure? 6 months 9 hours ago #1308702952

Hello @New1inch
There are some alternatives for transportation and lodging, but what we recommend is the safest and easiest.
You can walk (long walk) from the SD airport to the Middletown trolley station and go to the San Ysidro station which is right at the border; then, walk across the border and take a taxi cab to "Plaza AguaCaliente" where our office is located. You must be careful with the taxi drivers presenting alternatives to "better clinics" where they get a commission... It has happened a couple of times to our patients. By the way, we offer no commissions, cuts, bribes, or any other kind of compensation to external services.
As for lodging, There are plenty of Airbnb options in the area, just make sure that you are in the vicinity (walking distance) of our office, otherwise, you will be dealing with issues like taxi drivers that may not speak any English or other.
I know that you will spend a couple hundred more with our options, but you will be as safe as possible if you use them.
Dr Luis Casavantes - Dr Palmira Morales https://www.avantiderma.com Reception: info@avantiderma.com US Phone lines: (619) 308-7268 or 7269.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JayMiddor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

- 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308704670

  • RaSDix
  • RaSDix's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 1
  • Thank you received: 0
I agree with told all above. We can communicate on this theme.
[url=https://mega-remont.pro]Real estate repairs in Moscow[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas