Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr. Steven Motarjeme

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 11 months ago #1308702808

Anyone heard about this doctor? Dr. Steven Motarjeme

570 Village Center Suite 201 Burr Ridge, IL 60527 - (312) 825-3024

https://penisenlargementchicago.com/#

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 11 months ago #1308702821

I never heard of him but in looking at his website he is very vague as to what the filler is. I would guess it's HA.

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 11 months ago #1308702865

• madmatt
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Hmm, looks like he might be primarily established in Denver, based on this website: medicalmancaveofcolorado.com/about/

On the site's penis enhancement page, it says they plan to open a new office in Chicago this year, so it looks like he might be new to the Chicago area. I wonder if it's actually Dr. Motarjeme doing the procedures in Chicago, or one of his associates?

It also looks like it's some sort of collagen-stimulating procedure.

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 11 months ago #1308702867

madmatt wrote: It also looks like it's some sort of collagen-stimulating procedure.

His site implies a permanent injectable filler ... can anyone find out what he's talking about because I don't know of any truly permanent fillers that are legally available in the U.S.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 11 months ago #1308702869

Last edit: by tbone777.

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 11 months ago #1308702873

tbone777 wrote: The cost is similar to Dr. Loria in Florida! $11,950.

https://www.loriamedical.com/penis-enlargement-associated-procedure-fees/

https://penisenlargementchicago.com/#

Dr. Loria is a rip-off through and through. I hope this Doctor in question isn't using silicone in the penis!

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 10 months ago #1308703290

• madmatt
I just did a consultation with them and they said that they use a silicon? silicone?-oil based filler in both the shaft and the glans, which they license from "A doctor in Miami" (I'm assuming Dr. Loria)? They claimed that all of the ingredients are FDA approved for cosmetic injections and safe. What do you guys know about this? @Skeptical_One, what is the issue with silicone?

I want to add some thickness, but I definitely want to stay natural-looking and not have a ton of Girth with a tiny glans. I was thinking about maybe starting with a glans enhancement first, and if that goes well, then maybe having some shaft filler. It seems that everyone else who does glans enhancements is using HA which isn't permanent, so their option looks ideal--provided that there isn't some hidden drawback.

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 10 months ago #1308703291

madmatt wrote: I just did a consultation with them and they said that they use a silicon? silicone?-oil based filler in both the shaft and the glans, which they license from "A doctor in Miami" (I'm assuming Dr. Loria)? They claimed that all of the ingredients are FDA approved for cosmetic injections and safe. What do you guys know about this? @Skeptical_One, what is the issue with silicone?

I want to add some thickness, but I definitely want to stay natural-looking and not have a ton of Girth with a tiny glans. I was thinking about maybe starting with a glans enhancement first, and if that goes well, then maybe having some shaft filler. It seems that everyone else who does glans enhancements is using HA which isn't permanent, so their option looks ideal--provided that there isn't some hidden drawback.

Whatever you do don’t put silicone in your Cock !

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 10 months ago #1308703292

I believe I read somewhere that there is a 3% rejection rates? When this happens it's not pretty. I personally would run away.

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 10 months ago #1308703309

madmatt wrote: I just did a consultation with them and they said that they use a silicon? silicone?-oil based filler in both the shaft and the glans, which they license from "A doctor in Miami" (I'm assuming Dr. Loria)? They claimed that all of the ingredients are FDA approved for cosmetic injections and safe. What do you guys know about this? @Skeptical_One, what is the issue with silicone?

Silicone is deceiving in that in large volumes can give the penis a hefty look & instant Girth - but its complications (if and when they do happen) are relatively more severe. This is true for silicone in all its iterations in the penis. I specify the penis because silicone does have a decent track record in other cosmetic/bodily applications, but not so much with the penis. This forum has the sample size (decade+) as well as numerous credible physicians who can back up these facts.

Imagine, I could double my Sponsorship if I was willing to take on Dr. Loria (silicone in Miami) or all the physicians associated with Dr. Elist trains in implanting a rigid silicone device, but I don't. My site's readership comes first. I think if you review the older PhalloBoards sites, you'll see I've stuck to that principle and still do to this day. Be smart, be safe; Phalloplasty has come a long way and yes, you can increase your penis size through aesthetic medicine -- that said, the industry still has its bad apples, and being an informed decision maker is your best tool.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 10 months ago #1308703378

• madmatt
Thanks for the info!

So after doing some more research, I can definitely see where silicone would produce poor results in the shaft--many of the photos look the the penis develops sort of a "pear" shape, with excessive Girth right behind the head. However, I can't find much info on using it in the glans. It would appear that the glans might be a similar body part to, say, the lips where it has a good track record. And without really any other good glans options out there, it would seem like this should be popular--but it's not. Are there issues with it in the glans too? Or are guys just not as concerned about their glans size?

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 6 months ago #1308705035

• carl
  • Thank you received: 0
I have done similar penis enlargement enhancements with dr.Loria from Florida and it’s true the size is permanent especially on the gridth by the procedure in itself is 21 days means after filling there is a lot of wrapping and unwrapping on your penis that needs to be done to prevent the collagen filler from escaping into your body.If you are not used to this or you are a person busy walking or going to downtown for work it’s difficult since every fat this wrapping unwrapping needs to be done properly.So yes on the glans same way if you don’t wrap the rubber band properly then the filler may escape during the 21 days time.Hence it’s important you would want this to be properly done by you at home during the post procedure 21 days process to get the maximum effects.

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 6 months ago #1308705037

• carl
www.loriamedical.com/blog/location/dr-steve-motarjeme/

He is associated with dr.Loria from Florida and follows the same technique

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 6 months ago #1308705038

• carl
www.loriamedical.com/blog/location/dr-steve-motarjeme/
The doctor is associated with dr.Loria from Florida who uses dermal filler combination of silicone and collagen as against HA or May other than plasma rich platelets etc to get a permanent increase in size.

Now you May want to listen to dr.Norman Rowe from
New York who claims you cannot increase the length of the penis using fillers but you get a increase in circumference using these fillers.

The above link is dr.Norman’s thoughts about the same topic.

He says there is a lot of misconception in the internet that fillers Increase length of the penis permanently.

Dr.Norman Rowe also claims that this lasts only till 5 years maximum.

Dr. Steven Motarjeme 2 years 6 months ago #1308705039

• carl

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream