PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I’m becoming impatient. I need help deciding

I’m becoming impatient. I need help deciding 3 years 3 days ago #1308702590

So I have a scrotal webbing procedure scheduled for the 19th of next month but I may have some up coming sex before that and I want to be impressive. I’m debating if I should just hold off on the scrotal webbing procedure and get PMMA and work on length.

I’m thinking if I get the scrotal webbing next month that would put me out of the game for 2 months of no sex. And I won’t be getting PMMA until maybe June if I get the scrotal webbing done next month. On the other side also is I don’t want any more scarring and I’m not sure how good this doctor is since is a regular Urologist that happens to do surgery. I already have a under scar from hypospadias surgery.

Would love to get you guys advice on what to do. I just want to have a fatter Dick already.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I’m becoming impatient. I need help deciding 3 years 3 days ago #1308702593

what is scrotal webbing spose to do? i never heard of it or seen it posted here before

I’m becoming impatient. I need help deciding 3 years 3 days ago #1308702596

Unhung1 wrote: what is scrotal webbing spose to do? i never heard of it or seen it posted here before

It’s to correct the turkey neck between your Balls and shaft. It also makes your duck look shorter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

I’m becoming impatient. I need help deciding 3 years 2 days ago #1308702600

@New1inch , at Avanti Derma, we do not recommend ventral phalloplasty (scrotal webbing) unless the skin flap is abnormally large.
Ventral phalloplasty does not positively affect the thickness of the penis. It only makes it appear longer when viewed from the side, and it can cause permanent shrinkage of the scrotal sac so that the testicles are raised to the base of the penis.
If you want to look impressive, ventral phalloplasty alone is not going to help you much.
DrC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murat

I’m becoming impatient. I need help deciding 3 years 2 days ago #1308702604

Avanti_Derma wrote: @New1inch , at Avanti Derma, we do not recommend ventral phalloplasty (scrotal webbing) unless the skin flap is abnormally large.
Ventral phalloplasty does not positively affect the thickness of the penis. It only makes it appear longer when viewed from the side, and it can cause permanent shrinkage of the scrotal sac so that the testicles are raised to the base of the penis.
If you want to look impressive, ventral phalloplasty alone is not going to help you much.
DrC

Thanks Dr C. I assumed the turkey neck would effect the procedure. In that case I may not do it. I will be in touch for a consult. Hopefully I will see you guys this April.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream