PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Stretching before or after filler

Stretching before or after filler 2 years 11 months ago #1308703189

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: I used a variety of stretchers before PMMA , and I made some progress. The X4 is fine, the bib Hanger is really difficult to get adjusted, the zen Hanger works but seems a little dangerous to me, the size doctor is probably the best of the bunch. After PMMA I gave it up. My suspicion is that it gets harder to stretch your penis after a collagen filler, because there’s simply more tissue to be stretched. I don’t know though.

How much did you try to stretch after PMMA? I just ordered a vacuum Hanger and hoping to gain some length after my 2nd round. I also believe I might have lost some length, probably caused by the significant amount of scar tissue formed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stretching before or after filler 2 years 11 months ago #1308703192

i don't think you lose length think it's thicker so it looks shorter. in my opinion the thickness makes it look longer to me. then again what do i know.

Stretching before or after filler 2 years 11 months ago #1308703195

Today is day one of me getting back into Hanging. Will report back... hoping to get .5” length gain in 3 months

Stretching before or after filler 2 years 11 months ago #1308703200

greygreygrey wrote:

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: I used a variety of stretchers before PMMA , and I made some progress. The X4 is fine, the bib Hanger is really difficult to get adjusted, the zen Hanger works but seems a little dangerous to me, the size doctor is probably the best of the bunch. After PMMA I gave it up. My suspicion is that it gets harder to stretch your penis after a collagen filler, because there’s simply more tissue to be stretched. I don’t know though.

How much did you try to stretch after PMMA? I just ordered a vacuum Hanger and hoping to gain some length after my 2nd round. I also believe I might have lost some length, probably caused by the significant amount of scar tissue formed.

Not that much honestly. Progress had already slowed to a crawl before PMMA, so I was just tired of it.

Stretching before or after filler 2 years 11 months ago #1308703201

• Mo05e88
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1

New1inch wrote: Today is day one of me getting back into Hanging. Will report back... hoping to get .5” length gain in 3 months

be interested to hear how you get on with that seems as you are post PMMA injections.

Stretching before or after filler 2 years 11 months ago #1308703248

Mo05e88 wrote:

New1inch wrote: Today is day one of me getting back into Hanging. Will report back... hoping to get .5” length gain in 3 months

be interested to hear how you get on with that seems as you are post PMMA injections.

I’ll be doing progress reports in the PE section of the sub

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream