PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Going in for the MegaMaXL with Dr Morganstern and Dr Carney...

Going in for the MegaMaXL with Dr Morganstern and Dr Carney... 3 years 1 week ago #1308702471

• Pauly33
  • Pauly33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
New to the forum - been following for a while...

Finally pulled the trigger and going in for the MegaMaXL with Dr. Morganstern and Dr Carney.

Has anyone on the forum had this procedure?

My understand is a lig cut, deeper lig cut, and repositioning. Make me a shower instead of a Grower. And maybe add a little to Erect length.

Questions - has anyone had the Lig Cut? How is sex after - they say girl on top may be more difficult. I understand the angle will change - but is it difficult to have sex?

How bad is the scar? Recovery period?

When people say they hang for hours a day - how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Pauly33.

Going in for the MegaMaXL with Dr Morganstern and Dr Carney... 3 years 1 week ago #1308702472

Pauly33 wrote: New to the forum - been following for a while...

Finally pulled the trigger and going in for the MegaMaXL with Dr. Morganstern and Dr Carney.

Has anyone on the forum had this procedure?

My understand is a lig cut, deeper lig cut, and repositioning. Make me a shower instead of a Grower. And maybe add a little to Erect length.

Questions - has anyone had the Lig Cut? How is sex after - they say girl on top may be more difficult. I understand the angle will change - but is it difficult to have sex?

How bad is the scar? Recovery period?

When people say they hang for hours a day - how?

Ligamentolysis can yield Flaccid gains, Erect gains may depend on that stretching regimen post-op you mentioned. How men do it for hours a day? I'm not sure, but there are stealthy devices and techniques that can help if you don't work from home.

Lengthening progress reports are hard to come by because progress is considerably more gradual than a Girth enhancement. Results are likely going to vary, but if you have a skilled practitioner, that certainly ups the odds of a successful outcome; Dr. Carney is definitely a very skilled physician in that regard.

I hope you strongly consider progress reporting your journey! We're a patient support group, and your reporting will extend your Premium Membership for a lifetime. Thanks for sharing!

Going in for the MegaMaXL with Dr Morganstern and Dr Carney... 3 years 1 week ago #1308702499

• Pauly33
  • Pauly33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 9
Will do.

Got a Zen Hanger and some sort of strap to go around my leg and attach to my penis today for post surgery from Dr Morganstern’s office. Looks bulky. May have to find a stretcher that is a little more incognito. Thank goodness these things come with instructions - I was looking at the stretcher and was quite confused.

When I get some time I’ll take some good before pics - that seems to be the issue with some is they claim the gains - but don’t have before pics.

Has anyone else on the forum had the MegaMaXL? I saw someone who had the lig cut and FFT together. They don’t offer the FFT with the MegaMaXL - will have to go back later for Girth enhancement.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream