PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Penis enlargement procedure (Help please!!)

Penis enlargement procedure (Help please!!) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702400

• Jaddio
  • Jaddio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,

I’m new here and hoping for some help/direction into what I can look for to satisfy my insecurities. I have scoured the internet for hours and days trying to find the safest and best procedure for my situation but I have not found anything that looks to possible solve my problems. Everything I’ve looked into looks more troublesome including Penuma (and thanks to you all I know that this is 100% not what I am looking for!!!)

Anyway, my penis when Erect is about 4.2 inches(length) a 3-3.5(Girth) and all I’m looking for is the be an average guy. I’m not looking to become 7 inches long with a 6 Inch Girth. I’m just looking to become 5.5-6 inches long with a normal Girth of 4-4.5 but I want to achieve this addy without jeopardizing my manly hood.

Any advice would be extremely appreciated!

Thank you all in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penis enlargement procedure (Help please!!) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702403

Long time lurker who just made an account here. There is a lot of bullshit out there that you have to sift through to find actual practical methods, but those methods do exist. This community is a good place to start. Don't hesitate to ask lots of questions no matter how dumb they may seem.

A length gain of 1-1.5 inches over time is not unreasonable with manual stretching. There are forums here dedicated to PE you can check out plus other sites like Thunders and AJelqForYou on Reddit.

For Girth, lots of people have success stories with injections. Hyaluronic Acid is the safest to put in your body, but temporary and does not give the biggest gains. PMMA is permanent and gives great gains in Girth, some have gone 1.5" or even 2" in Girth bigger. There are many reputable clinics with plenty of success stories on here.

As for penuma, as far as I know, there is no known patient confirmed to have kept his implant. It's only nightmare story after nightmare story. Everyone has it removed with varying degrees of complications ranging from (most common), permanently shortened length to loss of sensation, weaker erections, etc.

I think you can definitely achieve a 5.5x4.5-5 with the right methods. Good luck with your PE journey.

Last edit: by curiousgeorge24.

Penis enlargement procedure (Help please!!) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702416

• PenisFill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi there,

It can be daunting to decide on which procedure to have.
HA filler is by far the safest of them all, coupled with excellent Girth gains.
Despite HA fillers being branded as temporary, there have been several well documented studies which describe the permeant
production of collagen after HA injections .
Koger C, Cohen J. The lasting effects of fillers through neocollagenesis. Dermatologist. 2014:22.

Choose a stiff, firm HA with a good sculpting physician and you will never look back! good luck.
Dr Sef

Penis enlargement procedure (Help please!!) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702427

7x6 is not average. You mean you want to be above average? Average would put you at 5x4.5

Penis enlargement procedure (Help please!!) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702741

• Jaddio
  • Jaddio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I didn’t say 7x6 is average. I said I don’t need to be that big, I just need to be bigger than what I am now.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream