PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: Regarding Dr. Dmitry Kurbatov

Re: Regarding Dr. Dmitry Kurbatov

9 hours 45 minutes ago #1308725931
Hey brother, I will post some pictures and other factors and even be open to chatting and having conservation and about my experiences at the clinic in Moscow. And, I will post picture on this forum for people to see my progress and healing. I had no Foreskin and other factors. So Dr Dmitry used sctroal skin/grin skin. 

I'm not going to lie I have complication post surgery. The right side of my penis i.e the shaft where the skin was grafted from. Turned black i.e the surface level turned black and underneath it was pink tissue forming. Which is good sign that the graft has taken and is now healing. I ended up in hospital in my country for about 2 weeks and the black dead tissue fall off and formed new pink tissue. Turns out I had bacteria infection which wasn't life damaging. It was common bacteria found post surgery operations. 

I will be starting a log on and provide maybe a private what's up group so we can talk about or people have questions that want to ask about it. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10, briceb, dstern22, Dream, Texas, Noxcuse