PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question about Ligament cut

Question about Ligament cut 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702178

Hey guys, just joined up. I was hesitant to post this question so soon being a newbie and all, but I've been researching topics and haven't really found any particular answer towards some of these questions.

As far as ligament cuts go, when they say it'll increase your Flaccid length, could they make your Flaccid length be the same as your BP Erect length, or does the ligament cut make your Flaccid length match your NBP Erect length? I've always wondered this.

Also, is the Erection permanently going down still an issue, or have doctors found a way around this? I've been reading up on this Dr. Morganstern person and his partner, the way they've worded it it seems that they've managed to get around that issue.

And lastly, if you combine the ligament release with vigorous but careful PE exercise, is it possible you'd be able to increase your Erect length as well? Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions, appreciate it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question about Ligament cut 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702182

I feel like Ligamentolysis has merit in theory, but seems to have mixed reviews in the long-run.

I don't think the Erection angle really ever was an issue, I think some guy must have experienced it (MANY) years go, and since progress reports were so far & few, it just sort of stuck. I say this because I've had more than one Sponsor suggest it was a myth, because they've never had the issue.

As for whether the Flaccid gains translate into BP or NBP Erect length is hard to say really. I mean, there is reason to believe Erect length gains can be achieved through this process and not just Flaccid gains. I almost wonder how much of our own unique anatomy impacts length gains when severing the ligament. This is why I describe its history as "mixed," and I personally think it's best sought out by those under 5" in length, or micro-penis. If you're north of 5", Jelqing, stretching, and things like that may prove more useful.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Question about Ligament cut 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702190

Thank you so much for this response. See, I thought complications with the Erection angle was a common thing, it makes me wonder why a lot of the articles I've read still report this to be an issue. Also, when you say under 5" are you talking about BP or NBP? Just curious. Has anyone here reported any increase in Erect length using the lig cut method recently?

Question about Ligament cut 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702191

Cockyattitude wrote: Thank you so much for this response. See, I thought complications with the erection angle was a common thing, it makes me wonder why a lot of the articles I've read still report this to be an issue. Also, when you say under 5" are you talking about BP or NBP? Just curious. Has anyone here reported any increase in erect length using the lig cut method recently?

I'm not saying that the erection angle isn't a potential complication, but that more than one physician has insisted that it's a non-issue in the past.

The "5-inch" is just a metric I came up with based on what the alleged averages are (i.e. if most men are indeed 5-to-6 inches, then below 5 is "below-average"). I suppose I meant BPEL but there is no hard rule to this, just my personal advice.

The toughest part with following lengthening progress reports is that it requires the person to adhere to a strict post-op stretching regimen, which often falls through. Progress reports for length are rare, unfortunately. The most recent & thorough one to memory can be found here: www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...-inside.html?start=0

Question about Ligament cut 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702192

Thanks so much! That thread is really helpful and so if the information you've given!

Question about Ligament cut 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702297

Skeptical_One wrote:

Cockyattitude wrote: Thank you so much for this response. See, I thought complications with the erection angle was a common thing, it makes me wonder why a lot of the articles I've read still report this to be an issue. Also, when you say under 5" are you talking about BP or NBP? Just curious. Has anyone here reported any increase in erect length using the lig cut method recently?

I'm not saying that the erection angle isn't a potential complication, but that more than one physician has insisted that it's a non-issue in the past.

The "5-inch" is just a metric I came up with based on what the alleged averages are (i.e. if most men are indeed 5-to-6 inches, then below 5 is "below-average"). I suppose I meant BPEL but there is no hard rule to this, just my personal advice.

The toughest part with following lengthening progress reports is that it requires the person to adhere to a strict post-op stretching regimen, which often falls through. Progress reports for length are rare, unfortunately. The most recent & thorough one to memory can be found here: www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...-inside.html?start=0

You know, it's interesting. I would tell someone that is considering this, go ahead and pretend you had the lig cut. Now adhere to the strict post surgery stretching protocol. It will give you an idea of how time consuming and intense it is. And guess what? You might gain some length from that, and not have to go through with it.

Personally, I'm against it. I've seen too many reports of guys actually losing length afterwards because they didn't stick to the protocols. Just my .02

Filler will give you a longer and fuller flaccid hang.

Your dick, your choice of course. But I think there are some less drastic options to try first.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream