• Page:

TOPIC: Glans Enhancement results

Glans Enhancement results 3 years 2 months ago #1308702043

• jacknimble
  • jacknimble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
I am getting my 1st round of PMMA this wednesday and signed up for a package at Avanti Derma that included the glans filler, I wasn't especially interested in this but figured why not. However from what I'm reading about it now, it seems perhaps it's not a great option. I can't seem to find anyone in the reports discussing this or showing any results about it either.

If anyone could show their experiences or point me to threads that include photo results I'd really appreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Glans Enhancement results 3 years 2 months ago #1308702046

Glans enhancement is like lengthening, far & few reviews with mixed results. However, if it's Hyaluronic Acid (HA) being administered by an Avanti Derma practitioner, and is included in the package, I'd personally still consider it. If it makes you feel better, maybe discuss it during the visit before having it performed.

Glans Enhancement results 3 years 2 months ago #1308702047

• jacknimble
  • jacknimble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
Yeah certainly planning to discuss it with them first but some first hand accounts would be nice. Since they are rolling it into their packages I thought there must be others here who got it.

I'm particularly concerned because when you google it, it turns out that apparently HA injections into the glans is a treatment option for early ejaculators because it desensitizes the glans. If this is true I definitely don't want it. If anything I need the opposite.

Glans Enhancement results 3 years 2 months ago #1308702049

jacknimble wrote: Yeah certainly planning to discuss it with them first but some first hand accounts would be nice. Since they are rolling it into their packages I thought there must be others here who got it.

I'm particularly concerned because when you google it, it turns out that apparently HA injections into the glans is a treatment option for early ejaculators because it desensitizes the glans. If this is true I definitely don't want it. If anything I need the opposite.

I've heard about the "sensitivity reduction" issue but it's hard to say if this is a universal side effect (??). If that's of major concern, then definitely opt out of it, but I'd still get their input on what they've heard/seen from patients.

Glans Enhancement results 3 years 2 months ago #1308702056

The main issue for me is that it's very short lived. I don't see the point in having a procedure that's only going to last a few months.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream