Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to Select the Right Physician?

How to Select the Right Physician? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308702014

With advancements made in the field of penile augmentation, it can be difficult to know which filler to choose or which doctor to see. Some offer volume fillers (like Hyaluronic Acid, also known as "HA"), while others offer Dermal Fillers (like Ellanse or PMMA). What isn't obvious is that injection technique & expertise are just as important as the filler you choose. Through our Physician Directory, you can find a practitioner that best caters to your area, budget, and/or needs. These physicians are the resident Sponsors of the PhalloBoards.

They not only help ensure this site continues to grow, but they are available to impart their opinions at no cost to you, the reader.

It should be noted* that I do not make commission on any referrals through this site. In order to remain impartial to my readers and fair to my Sponsors, I've elected to remain neutral and occasionally offer recommendations when they're appropriate. I should also note that I do NOT sign ANY Doctor that approaches me, and I have turned away compensation in the past. There are currently four Clinics that are blacklisted because of their employment of unethical procedures and/or practices. The integrity of this site, as well as my responsibility to protect my readership from misinformation & riskier options, are paramount.

Sponsors of the PhalloBoards are vetted before being approved, which includes their medical background, services, and any relevant reviews. The Clinics that specialize in phalloplasty are the same ones making innovations in the field, and many of those same visionaries are the Sponsors of this site today. By having a public face on our site, Sponsors are held more accountable for their workmanship and service. They can also be available to answer questions from time-to-time, and can often be more accessible than a non-Sponsor.

This is why it's a no-brainer to select a Sponsor option over a non-Sponsor option.

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr_Tsay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas