PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 1 week ago #1308702845

Yes I heard from the doctor or his secretary... They are selecting people that are local and can make all the appointments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 5 days ago #1308702908

Anyone got any recent response or chosen?
I thought I would be good candidate since I live close by, but they never called or anything afterwards if qualified or not

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 3 years 4 days ago #1308702930

Oslo wrote: Anyone got any recent response or chosen?
I thought I would be good candidate since I live close by, but they never called or anything afterwards if qualified or not

I'll contact them and see if they've filled out their quota/limit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oslo

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703025

Any word on how long the queue is/if there's room left?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703037

I got a reply back, they said they are going to start in office qualifying visit tomorow. They will be taking few patients per week. So I’m not sure the total amount of people.

While they say I’m on the list, but they say they will let me know a week in advance.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703129

So update, I got email today that I will have appointment this Wednesday 5/5. I’m not sure if the procedure is being done same day or if this is just the consultation only. I will update everyone regardless. If I am doing the procedure that day I’ll post before and after pics.

If anyone has questions I should ask the doctor, let me know and I’m happy to ask and relay back

Last edit: by Oslo.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703137

• Danpe
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
@Oslo please ask about what they're doing mechanically, specifically, in the study.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703190

Danpe wrote: @Oslo please ask about what they're doing mechanically, specifically, in the study.

@Danpe I’m not understanding question when you mean mechanically, all I know is they testing out filler

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703228

Hello PhalloBoard Members,

An update from Dr. Shafer is that there are still openings in the study! For those on the fence, this is about as good of an opportunity as it gets! If I hadn't already got work done many years ago, this would be a no-brainer.

I'll be quite frank - what they are performing is hardly some "trial" to see if something "works." We know it works, we have a decade of reports here on the site that show filler injections work (minus silicone). What they are doing is providing the medical & scientific community evidence of this type of procedure's merit by conducting a formal study. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is arguably the safest of all fillers and has been used in other cosmetic/aesthetic applications on the body.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703229

Yeah, I tried to get in on this but I guess since I already had Ellanse, it was a no go ☹️. I'm ideal too because I am local!

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703244

I don't know because I live in Indiana and I have tried to get in on it

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703246

Hey everyone, so they are starting to reach out to people so make sure you are paying attention to yourself emails. I received an email today to set up an office visit. Unfortunately I already got PMMA last month so it’s not feasible for me anymore. But they are reaching out to people to come in so be on the look out for an email.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703251

• jon11
  • Thank you received: 0
Where is this particular study clinic located ?

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703256

Can you explain the questionnaire by partner requirement? What if you are single and not dating anyone at the time of the study for them to fill it out? Also, this removes any anonymity about having the procedure done.

Looking for 20 Volunteers to participate in Filler Trial 2 years 11 months ago #1308703258

I signed up in March and they told me I’m on the list. Not sure what that means though, last week I asked them about it and they said they will keep me updated. I’m based in Boston and I told them I can travel. Hopefully I can get an appointment soon.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream