• Page:

TOPIC: Dr c question

Dr c question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701682

• Hxxva
  • Hxxva's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone I’m new here and I’ve been reading through several of posts and I’m really trying to decide wether I should get voluma here in the states or Ellanse with dr c in Mexico as I’ve seen many people have had successful procedures by him but the only thing that has been bugging me is why dr c has no board certification I’ve checked here and in for Mexico and I can’t find any thing letting me know he’s board certified not saying he’s not an expert from what I’ve seen but it’s just something simple I would expect from a Dermatologist to have some type of certification this is what is really making me unsure wether I want to go to Mexico for this procedure can anyone please help me with this answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr c question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701684

The guy has done more penis filler procedures than any other person in the world and you’re worried about board certification? Would you hire a carpenter because he has some certified “simple” training or because he’s a good carpenter? How many dermatological procedures are not in the face? Even if a doctor who performed 5% of the penis filler procedures Dr. C has done got board certified how does that make him better at filling the penis than someone who performed over a thousand more?

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Dr c question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701686

• Hxxva
Yes I’m worried about board certification I’m not gonna let the fact that he’s done thousands of procedures make me jump up and fly to get the procedure as you said he’s done several of procedures I didn’t disagree but that would make me wonder since he is supposedly this expert why no board certification it’s no big deal just a simple question because that’s usually what comes with an expert surgeon this along the fact that he’s in Mexico outside of the us and also the fact that PMMA or Ellanse is not used as penis enhancer here in the states is fair reason for me to have the questions I have if anything I would be more comfortable using his services if he was board certified or if Ellanse was approved here in the us for penis enhancement I would worry less but obviously there’s a reason that it’s not approved for those purposes which makes me wonder exactly why ? And makes me extra cautious regardless of how many thousands or even millions of people had the procedure done

Dr c question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701687

Hxxva wrote: Yes I’m worried about board certification I’m not gonna let the fact that he’s done thousands of procedures make me jump up and fly to get the procedure as you said he’s done several of procedures I didn’t disagree but that would make me wonder since he is supposedly this expert why no board certification it’s no big deal just a simple question because that’s usually what comes with an expert surgeon this along the fact that he’s in Mexico outside of the us and also the fact that PMMA or Ellanse is not used as penis enhancer here in the states is fair reason for me to have the questions I have if anything I would be more comfortable using his services if he was board certified or if Ellanse was approved here in the us for penis enhancement I would worry less but obviously there’s a reason that it’s not approved for those purposes which makes me wonder exactly why ? And makes me extra cautious regardless of how many thousands or even millions of people had the procedure done

Yes, he's a Board Certified Dermatologist in Mexico. This was confirmed the last time I did my research on him many years ago. I'll try to find the source but I'm sure if you continue to research you'll find it as well.

Also, to add to Hyperbol's point... I know a few "board certified" physicians who are nothing short of a danger to your penis; while it is important that your practitioner is practicing legally, there is merit to an abundance of unparalleled experience. Also, there is no board certification in Phalloplasty, as there is no standardization in the field. That all said, despite whatever perceptions or reservations you may have with Mexico, they are pretty crystal clear when it comes to their doctors: Dr. Casavantes is professionally accredited physician.

I understand wanting to dot all the i's and cross all the t's before making this commitment, so I'm not criticizing you for verifying his credentials (on the contrary, it's a smart thing to do in general); I'd recommend contacting his office directly and inquiring. Surely whatever they furnish can be checked against whatever Mexican authorities are willing to provide.

Also, please capitalize proper titles and names. "dr c" should at the very least be written "Dr. C". Thanks and good luck.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr c question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701688

• Hxxva
Thank you for the reassurance Skeptical one I’m glad you understand I’ve just recently started to do research and am new to the expertise of Dr C im just trying to be 100 safe and informed before I make the move

Dr c question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701690

Hxxva wrote: Yes I’m worried about board certification I’m not gonna let the fact that he’s done thousands of procedures make me jump up and fly to get the procedure as you said he’s done several of procedures I didn’t disagree but that would make me wonder since he is supposedly this expert why no board certification it’s no big deal just a simple question because that’s usually what comes with an expert surgeon this along the fact that he’s in Mexico outside of the us and also the fact that PMMA or Ellanse is not used as penis enhancer here in the states is fair reason for me to have the questions I have if anything I would be more comfortable using his services if he was board certified or if Ellanse was approved here in the us for penis enhancement I would worry less but obviously there’s a reason that it’s not approved for those purposes which makes me wonder exactly why ? And makes me extra cautious regardless of how many thousands or even millions of people had the procedure done

I can second SO here on Dr. C being board certified. I've probably interviewed him more extensively than anybody (in the real world I'm a journalist).

While I understand your skepticism here -- the reputation of many doctors who perform Phalloplasty are atrocious and the media has a negative bias towards the practice -- but it's a little misplaced here. Nowhere can you find so many positive patient testimonals from real patients than with Dr. C. Really, no other pracitioner of GE even comes close.

Dr c question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701692

Being board certified doesn’t mean you’re not a crappy doctor or Dermatologist. But if it make you feel better go to a US doctor. Pretty simple solution.

Dr c question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701719

New1inch wrote: Being board certified doesn’t mean you’re not a crappy doctor or Dermatologist. But if it make you feel better go to a US doctor. Pretty simple solution.

Exactly. Also, some of the worst offenders in the Phalloplasty world are based in the US, so that's not a guarantee of a favorable outcome by any stretch. I'd definitely position doctors with proven track records over those who practice in the USA -- Phalloplasty is still the Wild West of cosmetic procedures everywhere.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream