Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Ellanse

Ellanse 10 months 1 week ago #1308701567

  • nbfala
  • nbfala's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 12
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello all. Thanks for all the information here. I am interested in getting ellanse, I believe that my choices are morhanstern in Atlanta or avanti in tijuana. I'm only about 2 hours drive from Atlanta so that would be a better choice. From what I know, Morgan stern does the procedure in the cayman islands. Is this true? Any advice on either clinic would be helpful. I'm also only about a 2 he drive from Atlanta, so follow ups would be much better there. Can y'all advise on follow up care? Is this even necessary?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by nbfala.

Ellanse 10 months 1 week ago #1308701568

nbfala wrote: Hello all. Thanks for all the information here. I am interested in getting ellanse, I believe that my choices are morhanstern in Atlanta or avanti in tijuana. I'm only about 2 hours drive from Atlanta so that would be a better choice. From what I know, Morgan stern does the procedure in the cayman islands. Is this true? Any advice on either clinic would be helpful. I'm also only about a 2 he drive from Atlanta, so follow ups would be much better there. Can y'all advise on follow up care? Is this even necessary?


I'm not sure if the Caymans project is live just yet, I think covid-restrictions may have delayed it a bit some. If you're that close, it makes a lot of sense to at least get a consultation in my opinion. What are your starting stats?

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse 10 months 1 week ago #1308701569

  • nbfala
  • nbfala's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 12
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm about 5.5 erect girth. Looking to get to 6 or above. Not opposed to HA. I've been told that as long as you top it off every year you keep your gains. Not so sure I believe that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse 10 months 1 week ago #1308701570

Google a flight from Atlanta to the Caymans and tell me how that’s a better option or tell me if I’m missing something. Also, they haven’t announced it’s operational yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse 10 months 1 week ago #1308701571

@nbfala

Why aren’t you sure you believe it? There hasn’t been any evidence to suggest Ellanse gains last less than advertised. In fact, they’ve been lasting longer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse 10 months 1 week ago #1308701573

  • nbfala
  • nbfala's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 12
  • Thank you received: 1
8s it realistic that you are able to keep your initial gains with top ups every year? I've also heard that ellanse is more realistic, harder that HA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse 10 months 1 week ago #1308701574

nbfala wrote: 8s it realistic that you are able to keep your initial gains with top ups every year? I've also heard that ellanse is more realistic, harder that HA.


Realistic? Virtually all fillers are visually realistic, and how palpable one filler implant is varies by degrees of significance from my understanding. In other words, HA is quite viable, especially in low-to-modest volumes.

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse 10 months 1 week ago #1308701575

Yes, if you add more product you build more collagen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse 10 months 1 week ago #1308701583

I don't think the Atlanta clinic is currently doing Ellanse since it is not FDA approved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse 10 months 1 week ago #1308701602

Delonman wrote: I don't think the Atlanta clinic is currently doing Ellanse since it is not FDA approved.


This is correct. At least last time I checked, and that was two months ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas