TOPIC: Silly length question

Silly length question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701502

• Setsuna
  • Setsuna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Please kindly humor me.

If some of the penis is inside of the body, why can’t a medical professional just pull some of it out an Inch or two?

What’s anatomical obstacle(s) is preventing that from being a thing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly length question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701512

Setsuna wrote: Please kindly humor me.

If some of the penis is inside of the body, why can’t a medical professional just pull some of it out an Inch or two?

Well that's kind of the premise of lengthening surgery (a.k.a. Ligamentolysis), and the obstacle you refer to is the ligament inside that holds those "inches." A doctor can sever it and to acquire those inches you refer to. How much is actually extended out is hard to tell, and I suspect it varies person-to-person. However, I have heard Flaccid gains are usually immediately noticed.

You'll also have to commit to a stretching regimen to cement gains. It can be achieved, but you'll have to be committed.

Dr. Carney with Morganstern Rejuvall offers lengthening (and he's very good), as well as Dr. Solomon (which is also very good). If you're in Europe, I believe Androfill has a physician that provides it, but I'll have to double check.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setsuna

Silly length question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701513

• Setsuna
  • Setsuna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2

Skeptical_One wrote:

Well that's kind of the premise of lengthening surgery (a.k.a. Ligamentolysis), and the obstacle you refer to is the ligament inside that holds those "inches." A doctor can sever it and to acquire those inches you refer to. How much is actually extended out is hard to tell, and I suspect it varies person-to-person. However, I have heard Flaccid gains are usually immediately noticed.

You'll also have to commit to a stretching regimen to cement gains. It can be achieved, but you'll have to be committed.

Dr. Carney with Morganstern Rejuvall offers lengthening (and he's very good), as well as Dr. Solomon (which is also very good). If you're in Europe, I believe Androfill has a physician that provides it, but I'll have to double check.

Thank you very much for the informative response. I really appreciate it!

Is this surgery an option after getting PMMA? And are there any post keywords I can look up to see if anyone has had Erect gains from this?

Last edit: by Setsuna.

Silly length question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701579

Skeptical_One wrote:

Not quite. To actually do this is a very complex thing to do. Cutting the ligs have nothing to do with the penis inside of your body. When im hard I can feel the penis hard all the way up inside of me. Getting that much penis out would require cutting up the entire groin area and moving it all outside the body but then their will need to be a support put in place since the penis inside works as a base to stabilize the penis.

There’s currently no surgeon that can increase the length of your Erect penis. This an only make the Flaccid length look longer. Which is unfortunately since women can pretty much tweak anything on their bodies at will including giving themselves a virgin pussy again or making their pussy look more aesthetic.

Edit: fixed some weird auto-spelled words

Last edit: by New1inch.

Silly length question 3 years 2 months ago #1308701581

New1inch wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

Not quite. To actually do this is a very complex thing to do. Cutting the ligs have nothing to do with the penis inside of your body. When im hard I have feel the penis hard all the way up inside of me. Getting that much penis out would require cutting up the entire groin area and moving it all outside the body but then their will need to be a support but in place since the penis inside works as a base to stabilize the penis.

There’s currently no surgeon that can increase the length of your weave penis. This an only make the Flaccid length look longer. Which is unfortunately since women can pretty much tweak anything on their bodies at will including giving themselves a virgin pussy again or making their pussy look more aesthetic.

I wasn't saying it would give you length 100% or how effective it was in general. I was explaining the premise of the surgery as described by multiple doctors over the years. It's an over-simplification for newbies to understand, be mindful of that buddy.

Besides, just like penis length, I suspect there is a variation in how much "inner penis" there is, person-to-person.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream