TOPIC: Morganstern Resources

Morganstern Resources 3 years 3 months ago #1308701437

• jaymar
  • jaymar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey Guys!

New here. I’ve been reading the forums looking for reviews and info. on Dr. Morganstern’s clinic. The consensus seems to be that the website is outdated and I agree. There are also several typos but having researched the doctor I’m very interested.

I’ve found a few threads on Morganstern but I’m having trouble finding anything relating to the permanent procedure. I read here that they might not offer this anymore?

I’m guessing this is a ligament separation and a fat filler? The results seem remarkable but after reading this forum my initial excitement was pretty much crushed haha!

If any of you can share some resources you know of from previous posts or have first hand knowledge I’d appreciate your help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr.X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Morganstern Resources 3 years 2 months ago #1308701515

jaymar wrote: Hey Guys!

New here. I’ve been reading the forums looking for reviews and info. on Dr. Morganstern’s clinic. The consensus seems to be that the website is outdated and I agree. There are also several typos but having researched the doctor I’m very interested.

I’ve found a few threads on Morganstern but I’m having trouble finding anything relating to the permanent procedure. I read here that they might not offer this anymore?

I’m guessing this is a ligament separation and a fat filler? The results seem remarkable but after reading this forum my initial excitement was pretty much crushed haha!

If any of you can share some resources you know of from previous posts or have first hand knowledge I’d appreciate your help!

They do offer lengthening (and Dr. Carney is a talented physician), but they had to discontinue Ellanse because it was still in trial-phase. I believe they offer fat transfer (which can be viable in low-to-modest volumes) as well as HA (which has a remarkable safety profile).

I'll be chatting with them this week regarding their site and resources. Dr. Carney has a Q&A here for starters:
phalloboards.info/forum/morganstern-reju...1-dr-carney-q-a.html

Morganstern Resources 3 years 2 months ago #1308701518

Carney did all of my procedures and I couldn't be happier, with the results of course, but also with him as a doctor . He also did my buddy's ligament release and filler and he had no complaints at all.

Morganstern Resources 3 years 2 months ago #1308701524

Texas wrote: Carney did all of my procedures and I couldn't be happier, with the results of course, but also with him as a doctor . He also did my buddy's ligament release and filler and he had no complaints at all.

I would love to hear the results from these procedures. Especially the lig cut

Morganstern Resources 3 years 2 months ago #1308701529

My results are well documented here on the board.

My friend is not a member here, but others have documented there lig release by Carney on here. I would have to do a search to remember who.

Morganstern Resources 3 years 2 months ago #1308701603

• jaymar
  • jaymar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey guys thanks for the responses! Finally have a bit of time to do more research. Appreciate the input.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream