PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse!

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA, Renuva, & Radiesse! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701361

March 2023 Interview at the Clinic! (INSTAGRAM LINK)

Dr. Tsay of Ageless Medicine in Orange County now offers options for those who prefer temporary fillers. He has come on board as a Sponsor for 2021 and will be a part of the discussion. He'll be the first Sponsor offering Renuva as a filler option. According to Renuva's site, this is their description of the injections:

The adipose allograft is processed to preserve the extracellular matrix containing collagens, proteins, and growth factors found in adipose tissue. The resulting matrix serves as a framework to support the cellular repopulation and vascularization at the site of injection

He also provides Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injections, as well as Radiesse (similar to Ellanse).

Dr. Tsay has a remarkable 5 Stars on nearly 400 Reviews on Yelp and 4.9 Stars on 53 Reviews on Google! The vast majority of which are verified. This is what stood out to me: Dr. Tsay must possess a highly skillful injection technique to retain those type of reviews in cosmetic medicine. He also has some very good samples of his work: www.ageless-md.com/mens-treatment/#penile

Most of my temporary filler Sponsors are International, so I thought it would be beneficial to my readers to have a U.S.-based option that has been vetted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701363

Supposedly, Renuva creates a scaffold for fat creation that lasts 10 years. That sounds good from a time perspective—anyone whose afraid of the artificial parts of PMMA that never leave or never get absorbed by the body might be satisfied with a 10 year procedure which seems safer (and lasts long enough that you’re not redoing things every other year). But if Renuva causes fat production as opposed to collagen, does that mean it will be softer overall from PMMA? That’s been a complaint before about using fat instead of PMMA.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701365

Getsmart wrote: Supposedly, Renuva creates a scaffold for fat creation that lasts 10 years. That sounds good from a time perspective—anyone whose afraid of the artificial parts of PMMA that never leave or never get absorbed by the body might be satisfied with a 10 year procedure which seems safer (and lasts long enough that you’re not redoing things every other year). But if Renuva causes fat production as opposed to collagen, does that mean it will be softer overall from PMMA? That’s been a complaint before about using fat instead of PMMA.

Well I don't believe it's traditional FFT (i.e. extracting your own body's fat and injecting it), and I suspect they're similar but not identical. I wonder if its formulation could prove more beneficial for penile application; effectively an evolution of FFT.

Dr. Tsay will be joining the discussion soon to elaborate.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701368

Understood. It's why I'm curious what he has to say. From what I've read, PMMA is pretty solid, even more so than a natural penis, which is one of the reasons Flaccid hang improves with it. Probably also helps to result in a pretty hard Erection. If Renuva gives softer results, it may be less attractive to some. What little I've read about Renuva states that it encourages fat growth whereas PMMA encourages collage growth, and I believe the latter is firmer than the former.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701371

Getsmart wrote: I've read about Renuva states that it encourages fat growth whereas PMMA encourages collage growth, and I believe the latter is firmer than the former.

That could be true, but remains to be seen. Dr. Tsay is offering only temporary and long-term temporary options, and comparing these options to PMMA would be an apples & oranges comparison. There are some who have expressed not wanting PMMA due to its permanence with microspheres and so we have viable alternatives like HA, Fat, and Ellanse. I'm aware of many men who have expressed contentedness with those alternatives (and yes, including fat), and it's usually those who go for modest gains that benefit the most. The degree of palpable softness between the fillers may be there (and I suspect not very significant if you don't overfill), but like all fillers, there are trade-offs and pros&cons.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701381

Has anyone on here had good results from HA fillers ?

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701386

Thanks for bringing him on as a sponsor. Anyone with that many good reviews, must be doing something right.

I wonder what the possibility is of doing this to a patient (me) who has already had Ellanse?

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701475

• Dr_Tsay
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Renuva is a very unique and special product. It is regenerative and offers a multitude of benefits. The Adiponectin growth factor grows your own fat, but you also have other growth factors and stem cell adjuvents that are already present in fat that can grow collagen, angiogensis which improves blood flow etc. I think for the purposes of this forum the addition of a fairly newer product is exciting and can offer just another arsenal for the members who are going for the GOLD when it comes to their size...
Dr. T

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701476

• Dr_Tsay
I am familiar with Ellanse and bummed that I cannot legally use it in the US (because it is not FDA approved .....yet......). TBH I have never layered Renuva with Ellanse but I have layered this product with PMMA, Calcium hydroxyapatite, HA, preexisting fat transfer etc. and Renuva does play well together with other kids..... Im sure I will eventually at some point encounter patients who have had Ellanse injected from other countries. I look forward to the opportunity.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701477

• Dr_Tsay
See my previous reply meant for your question:

I am familiar with Ellanse and bummed that I cannot legally use it in the US (because it is not FDA approved .....yet......). TBH I have never layered Renuva with Ellanse but I have layered this product with PMMA, Calcium hydroxyapatite, HA, preexisting fat transfer etc. and Renuva does play well together with other kids..... Im sure I will eventually at some point encounter patients who have had Ellanse injected from other countries. I look forward to the opportunity.

Dr. T

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701478

• Dr_Tsay
Thank you for the introduction and the kind words. Unfortunately we are limited in the US to those that are only FDA approved and even with that said, the FDA approval is NOT for penile Girth enhancement. Just so everyone understands the lingo. The doctor uses his or her judgement to inject a filler in an anatomical location as long as he/she deems it is safe and will not cause harm. Therefore, NO commercially available product is FDA approved for penile enhancement. The doctors are using their clinical judgement to guide their product choices for penile enhancement. Truly excited to be a part of this community and to learn as well from the international clients AND doctors who are in this space.
Dr. T

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701479

• Dr_Tsay
Getsmart.... There is some truth to what you are saying for sure regarding the physical properties of PMMA. The Flaccid hang improvement has to do with how much volume is added. If you add enough volume of any product, the Flaccid hang with be very noticeable and impressive!! Renuva has adiponectin which causes you to grow your own fat cells as well as a flurry of other growth factors that cause collagen production as well. When used on the face, there is very noticeable skin quality improvement seen with Renuva months later which is the neocollagenesis. Side by side though either PMMA or Renuva will give you substantial results just depending on the volume that is added. In the US PMMA is quite pricey even compared to Renuva. But overseas PMMA may be a lower cost option. Definitely a good comparison study.

Dr. T

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 2 months ago #1308701511

Dr_Tsay wrote: Thank you for the introduction and the kind words. Unfortunately we are limited in the US to those that are only FDA approved and even with that said, the FDA approval is NOT for penile Girth enhancement. Just so everyone understands the lingo. The doctor uses his or her judgement to inject a filler in an anatomical location as long as he/she deems it is safe and will not cause harm. Therefore, NO commercially available product is FDA approved for penile enhancement. The doctors are using their clinical judgement to guide their product choices for penile enhancement. Truly excited to be a part of this community and to learn as well from the international clients AND doctors who are in this space.
Dr. T

Most of the advancements made in the art & science of penile augmentation are happening with a select number of practitioners around the world, many of whom are Sponsors here.

And you are correct, there is no FDA approval for actual cosmetic penis enlargement, nor is this field a standardized one. We rely on the innovators to refine techniques and methodologies. And we also rely on the community for feedback.

I believe Dr. Tsay may have a Q&A coming up in the near future, so stay tuned.

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 1 month ago #1308701694

New additions to our video catalog -- really useful information especially for those just starting their research:

Dr. Tsay with Ageless MD in California now offering HA & Renuva! 3 years 1 month ago #1308701697

is this permanent or temporary
The following user(s) said Thank You: bmc2024