Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308701335

• Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308701344

Never heard of them, looks like they use some sort of HA and promise 12-18 months lasting results.

Also they are dissing pretty hard Ellanse usage for penis: www.penisfill.co.uk/do-not-use-ellanse-filler/

hmmm

Last edit: by Gg82.

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308701346

• Murat
  • General
  • General
The problem is ,the result is not to long12 month ,many mens want a result for 3-4years and a safe ha,but this clinic have amazing 45ml in 2 session pics, with his injection technique,i dont no is this pics fake or not,they say the filler is gentafill and androfill clinic in europe say gentafill is bad,why we dont have a new real good filler,when the clinics and manufactors not research,fact is i never see in internet better pics for filler,have all members a idear ,have a member check this clinic?

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308701349

I'm not sure what makes them qualified to disqualify Ellanse any more than PMMA or any other filler. I've seen this place before, essentially another HA outfit in the U.K. A lot of branding to try and make it appear as if they offer something unique, they do not.

I'd much prefer the experience of Plastic Surgeon Dr. Horn (Androfill), and the variety of filler choice (both HA and Ellanse). Actually, if you're going to get any filler work done at all in the UK, I can't imagine why you'd see anyone else but Androfill's team. The UK Andrology Clinic closed last I checked, Mooregate was banned for multiple shilling attempts, and the remaining practitioners in the country provide fat transfer (or in this case, HA).

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308701351

• Murat
  • General
  • General
Have you clinics in europe with good results? have you name from clinics ?now i see only androclinic dr.horn ,but is very expensive,

We are in europe want more clinics for good price,

you are in usa and mexico have more clinics and more chance,

we are in europe alone,only bad old technique clinics...

Please help, that many usa or mexico doctors come sometimes for a week for sessions to europe or germany...or open a office in europe,
Can you speak with experts for this problem,?

we have nothing in germany and europe,only the bad shit ligament cut butcher doctors and clinics...i hope we become 2021 new doctors in europe ,many mens waiting in europe for good price clinics...

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308701366

I wish Dr. Horn or Francis from Androfill would be more present here on the forum since they are a sponsor too.

I'd like to hear more about important matters for us europeans, like for example their stance on uncircumcised enhancment (e.g. how much do they suggest, how many uncut guys do they see routinely, what are realistic expectations while mainting the aesthetics), how they are organizing their clinic now that UK is out of EU.

Also more before/after pic since we don't have many on the forum from their works and the ones on their website are from 2017 at best.

Last edit: by Gg82.

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308701369

Gg82 wrote: I wish Dr. Horn or Francis from Androfill would be more present here on the forum since they are a sponsor too.

I'd like to hear more about important matters for us europeans, like for example their stance on uncircumcised enhancment (e.g. how much do they suggest, how many uncut guys do they see routinely, what are realistic expectations while mainting the aesthetics), how they are organizing their clinic now that UK is out of EU.

Also more before/after pic since we don't have many on the forum from their works and the ones on their website are from 2017 at best.

I'm going to have a chat with Francis about a more engaging 2021.

If it weren't for the language barriers, I would love to have multiple European Sponsors. lf anyone comes across a non-English European Clinic that happens to have a multi-lingual office manager or marketer, please forward them my site's info!

One of the many purposes of this site is to provide my readers with options so that they don't have to travel thousands of miles for a viable & vetted practitioner. As this site grows, I'm certain more European options will come around. It'll be up to the Community to connect and plug that kind of information here, especially those who are multi-lingual.

Skeptical One

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308701848

• Mo05e88
  • Pending Email Verification
they offer many different HA , The reason they protest against ellanse is because ellanse manafacture recommed it doesn't get used within the penis. I have no idea if they are any good but there prices aren't to bad.. they offer volume, volux and all the other fillers like androfill they just don't charge the same operation costs. So they don't make as much money per go... no idea if they are any good like said as only spoken to one or 2 who have been there but if they are good then it's nice to see they are bringing a more respectable price.
7 inch nbpel 8 inch bpel Girth by glands 5.5inch mid shaft 5.75inch base girth 6.25 inch GOAL 8inch nbpel girth 6.5inch (pmma here I come )

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308701850

I'll reach out to them to see if their interested in Sponsorship, as well as to vet their Clinic in general; I wish more was known about their Doctor and I'd be curious to see if patients were able to see the boxes the syringes came out of to see what kind of brands/fillers they are using.

Their reason for not offering Ellanse I suppose makes sense, but it's not like ANY filler was intended as a penile augmenting medium... so a part of me wonders if they don't offer Ellanse due to distributor or pricing access. I guess I'll know more if they are willing to touch base with me.

Skeptical One

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308701854

• Mo05e88
I don't think it will be due to price or distributor as I can buy ellanse s,m,l with very little difficulty and it's not chinese copy and it is very cheap compared to juvaderm voluma so potentially they could make a great deal of money offering it but then again HA offers alot less risk to a clinic so maybe that is why. Like I said on the other thread androfill make twice the money on ellanse per ml compared to there other fillers so I can't see it being money or distribution.

When I enquired they said all syringes would be opened in front of me. He also stated he makes enough money with his prices and doesn't need to inflate the cost.

Be great if you could vet them. Its very easy to give a sales pitch but closer inspection would be great.
7 inch nbpel 8 inch bpel Girth by glands 5.5inch mid shaft 5.75inch base girth 6.25 inch GOAL 8inch nbpel girth 6.5inch (pmma here I come )

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308701855

Mo05e88 wrote: I don't think it will be due to price or distributor as I can buy ellanse s,m,l with very little difficulty and it's not chinese copy and it is very cheap compared to juvaderm voluma so potentially they could make a great deal of money offering it but then again HA offers alot less risk to a clinic so maybe that is why. Like I said on the other thread androfill make twice the money on ellanse per ml compared to there other fillers so I can't see it being money or distribution.

When I enquired they said all syringes would be opened in front of me. He also stated he makes enough money with his prices and doesn't need to inflate the cost.

Be great if you could vet them. Its very easy to give a sales pitch but closer inspection would be great.

Because of your post I decided to reach out, and now we're in talks for possible Sponsorship in the future. This should be exciting (if this goes through) and provide my European readers with competitive options. B)

Skeptical One

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308701871

• Mo05e88
Thats good to hear, competition is only healthy and much better for us guys short term and long term. As it raises the standards and makes it competitively priced which is both a bonus.
Hopefully you can keep us updated.

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308701896

• Murat
  • General
  • General
I find a clinic niw in germany but they have only 1 pics and nit to much can rrad from this clinic in internet ,and i think the doctor is not good,but his ha matetial is other then all doctors, this ha -material become woman for brazillian butt and is longlife 5 years,the german doctor write all penis filler ha-material are 6-8 month stand and hisha - material 5 years name is " los deline filler"and stay 5 years in the penis ,98% water and 2% ha material, and he say is ideal for penis not to smooth and not to hard,have anyone know this ha or check this,

Please translate the link from german to english with google-translate and read self,then when this ha material is good and 5 years longlife then all mens have jackpott,but i dont no ,what are inside and from which manufactor is this ha-material, i think this ha -material comes from brazil or china or germany, i dont no,please check and help to understand, if this ha a option for us and why usa/uk doctors dont use this filler typ?thanks

praxisklinik-rosengarten.de/behandlung/i...erung-mit-los-deline

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308701897

• Murat
  • General
  • General
"Los deline " hylaron filler material integriedients;

3D-Gel 2% Copolymer-Polyamid and 98% saltwater...is this safe ,and is it possibly return the treatment which this filler ?thanks

Is this same how ellanse or pmma?

Have anyone infos from this european clinic,very good pics 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308701926

• Murat
  • General
  • General
Hi,please help me...

I have questions;

1.have anyone infos for this 5 years filler
"los deline" from the german clinic,is this same ellanse or pmma or metatcrill ?

2.when you put the filler in the penis ,how is the degree from the erection ,is it lower or same before treatment?and which ml make the erection lower 20ml or 40ml or is this not importend ?

3. which ml filler in the penis is a problem for smooth penis,and which typ of hylaron is the penis very smooth?

4.and my most importend question is;

Can i wear after penisfiller treatment a vakum penis stretcher from typ phallosan ?
And can this work for enlargent the penis when i have filler in the penis, or can this makes problem for the result and dont work for enlargement?

Thank you

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas