PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ellansé for Girth Enhancement

Ellansé for Girth Enhancement 3 years 3 months ago #1308701257

Dr. Casavantes discusses the details of Ellansé, one of the most popular soft tissue fillers for Phalloplasty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82, Noxcuse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellansé for Girth Enhancement 3 years 3 months ago #1308701259

Interesting he said Ellanse E isn’t available in Mexico instead of it being discontinued, the original reason I thought it wasn’t being used.

Also, he said some guys want to try Ellanse and then they switch to PMMA. I think just the wording, “then they switch” sounds like it already has happened but I’m pretty sure it hasn’t yet, someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Ellansé for Girth Enhancement 3 years 3 months ago #1308701272

Hello Hyperbol,
Thanks for watching the video.
You are probably right, but the reason that I say that the product is not available in Mexico is that it is not. I asked the company rep if it was discontinued or not (in Europe), and his response was: "I'm not sure, but I will talk to my regional manager," and it was the end of the story. So, I don't really know if it was discontinued, and it doesn't make any difference in my practice.
As for your other comment, you are absolutely right. I have received many comments about plans to switch to PMMA after losing the benefits of Ellansé, but it hasn't happened so far. It seems that my older patients haven't experienced a substantial loss of volume yet (?).
Thank you for your observations.
DrC
The following user(s) said Thank You: cushen79

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream