• Page:

TOPIC: smalldickproblems Reddit sub

smalldickproblems Reddit sub 3 years 2 months ago #1308701225

• Hyperbol
  • Hyperbol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 46
A lot of the guys on that sub are suicidal and severely depressed. Yet, no where on it will you see someone recommending Phalloplasty. I think it’s against the rules. This is mind boggling. I feel like private messaging a lot of the guys to tell them about their options with Girth enhancement. Is it my business though to go out and spread the word? I think it’s because I’m so surprised that Girth enhancement isn’t being suggested there I feel like it’s not my place for some reason. If Avanti Derma ever felt like they were getting slow business they could just easily gather a ton of clients from there by pointing them to this forum (touting their business without real world testimonies would seem like snake oil).

What percentage of guys on smalldickproblems do you think would go through with Girth enhancement if they knew about us? I feel like not a lot but some may know about different types of Phalloplasty but the culture over there deems these type of procedures as extremely high risk and they’re discouraged. Same thing with averagedickproblems though obviously not as severe. And I do get the limits of being 3.5 inches in length for Girth enhancement but there are a lot of guys there about five inches length who are under 4 inches Girth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

smalldickproblems Reddit sub 3 years 2 months ago #1308701227

I think they’ll find their way to Phalloplasty if they really want to. Private messaging them would sound like shilling and some of them could even report you to reddit.

I was there for some weeks some years ago, mostly lurking. Some of them know about manual PE, most of them are hostile towards it. One of their moderators (DolphinBoy_future) banned me when i suggested it, he wants that sub to stay as a place of grief and commiseration but not a place where people can find solutions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oslo, Hyperbol

smalldickproblems Reddit sub 3 years 2 months ago #1308701255

I've been there. Honestly, seems like more of a pity party than anything else. As was said above, if they REALLY wanted to find a solution, and were willing to take the steps, they would find there way here. As in all other aspects of life, success and progress takes effort and commitment. This is no different. If they can't make the effort to take 5 minutes on google, and a couple hours to read through some threads on PhalloBoards, I doubt they would commit to any serious effort to their penis enlargement goals. Just my .02

smalldickproblems Reddit sub 3 years 2 months ago #1308701256

• Hyperbol
  • Hyperbol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 46
It is strange how little solutions like pe and Phalloplasty are talked about. They deem Hanging and extending as something that won’t work, give you ED and damage your penis. The best time to start lengthening exercises is when your young and your body’s still growing and a lot of guys on there are still teens.

The bigdickproblems sub is the same way. They are totally against pumping and telling guys you can burst blood vessels or permanently damage your Dick. They also think of Phalloplasty as very high risk and little reward.

smalldickproblems Reddit sub 3 years 2 months ago #1308701330

Hyperbol wrote: A lot of the guys on that sub are suicidal and severely depressed. Yet, no where on it will you see someone recommending Phalloplasty. I think it’s against the rules. This is mind boggling. I feel like private messaging a lot of the guys to tell them about their options with Girth enhancement. Is it my business though to go out and spread the word? I think it’s because I’m so surprised that Girth enhancement isn’t being suggested there I feel like it’s not my place for some reason. If Avanti Derma ever felt like they were getting slow business they could just easily gather a ton of clients from there by pointing them to this forum (touting their business without real world testimonies would seem like snake oil).

What percentage of guys on smalldickproblems do you think would go through with Girth enhancement if they knew about us? I feel like not a lot but some may know about different types of Phalloplasty but the culture over there deems these type of procedures as extremely high risk and they’re discouraged. Same thing with averagedickproblems though obviously not as severe. And I do get the limits of being 3.5 inches in length for Girth enhancement but there are a lot of guys there about five inches length who are under 4 inches Girth.

A lot of guys recommended it. You’ll be downvoted. But a lot of them are small length wise and the technology is not really there to give good length gains. A lot of them are 4.5” BPEL and below. Many of them are not 5”. You should recommend PE to them and see what happens. Let them stay in their world and we stay in ours. I like it that way anyways. We all can’t be walking around enhanced. If they want to grow their penis then they’ll seek it out and find it just like we did. Leave them be.

Last edit: by New1inch.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream