• Page:

TOPIC: Ellanse last week

Ellanse last week 3 years 3 months ago #1308701030

• cushen79
  • cushen79's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey guys. I had 12cc of Ellanse a little over a week ago at Avanti. Everything is going well post procedure so far, I’m happy to say. Still have some bruising, but it’s getting better. I’ve been diligently following the aftercare instructions given to me at Avanti. I was a little worried for the first couple of days after because of oozing from one of injection sites, but it stopped probably 36hr after. I massaged probably more than was recommended, used the noose Hanger more than recommended; just feel like as long as the glans isn’t showing signs of ischemia then it’s doing more good than harm.

Anyhow, it seems like I recall a phasic period after getting Ellanse where about two weeks out is the “low point” where swelling has gone down and carrier has been absorbed, and that this is followed by a gradual period of collagen formation that ultimately ends at a Girth not quite as large as initially after the procedure. Before I had a Flaccid Girth of 4”, Erect of 5”, fairly uniform throughout the shaft. I measured yesterday (7 days out) and had 4.75-5 for Flaccid Girth. Erect Girth has been more difficult to measure because it’s still a little painful to get a full Erection, but when I have it’s been close to 6”. I guess I just wonder for those who’ve been through this, how much more did you decrease after the 7 day mark. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse last week 3 years 3 months ago #1308701032

for the most part, here on this board, the results per every 10mls is fairly consistent across the board at around .5" So dont worry about really counting this measurements for over a month.
Once your swelling is gone, there is still some what a period of reduction for lack of a better word. Some more than others . But again, the results have been super consistent . theres a thread somewhere on this exact thing. you can probably search and find it.

Ellanse last week 3 years 3 months ago #1308701048

You seem to be misunderstanding. The low point is typically during the 6-8 week period and the final result is usually the same as the initial gain. Meaning the gain after all the swelling is gone is very close to the final result at 12 weeks when all the carrier is gone. Although some studies report more volume than the initial gain between 12-16 weeks.

It’s tempting to measure like everyday. Some guys do. I decided not to go this route. I figured it would make me crazy. I measured at day ten when I still probably had a smidge of swelling and waited until week ten to measure again. I was going to wait the full 3 months but couldn’t. After the three months there’s a spot where I swear if everything is aligned correctly I match the day ten measurement but for the most part I’ve only gone down .05 from that so the Ellanse curve for me was extremely accurate. If your tape measure is not flush or taught to your skin all the way around then you get the wrong impression so you have to make sure and do it multiple times.

I imagine you were still swollen when you measured seeing as though it’s hurting. It shouldn’t really hurt just to get an Erection but I bet your fine. I’d give it another 10 days and measure again or at the point at which you feel you have full vascularity.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Ellanse last week 3 years 3 months ago #1308701056

• cushen79
Thanks man. I knew there was an old thread with mention of the curve, but I’ve been busy and haven’t had time to go through the 150 or so pages of results for Ellanse. I’m loving it so far. First few days were nerve-wracking, felt like I was massaging like a madman. It looks pretty uniform and I’m really happy with that. There’s one tiny bump I can feel at one of the rear injection sites, which is the one that oozed for 36hr or so afterwards. I’m not massaging much anymore (per clinic instructions), now just Hanging when I can, and I pump with a bathmate morning & evening with for a couple rounds of 5 min. I’d never used a pump, but it was also recommended by the clinic for up to six weeks. Besides that I’m taking a collagen supplement, flomax, a multivitamin, and generally staying hydrated.

So low point is usually 6-8 weeks out, final result about 3 months out. I guess that explains why many seem to get a touch-up or repeat round after a few months.

Ellanse last week 3 years 3 months ago #1308701057

Who told you to pump this soon?

Ellanse last week 3 years 3 months ago #1308701058

• cushen79
Dr C

Ellanse last week 3 years 3 months ago #1308701059

Interesting, Ian and Dr M recommend to wait a month.

Ellanse last week 3 years 3 months ago #1308701061

Hyperbol wrote: Interesting, Ian and Dr M recommend to wait a month.

That's what Ian told me. Actually he said you don't need to, unless you are trying to smooth things out. (if I remember right) but I pump a few times a week. Low pressure. Two sets of 3 min each.

Ellanse last week 3 years 2 months ago #1308701281

Hyperbol wrote: Interesting, Ian and Dr M recommend to wait a month.

@Hyperbol What pump does the clinic recommend?

What pump did you personally use?

Ellanse last week 3 years 2 months ago #1308701292

They don’t recommend a specific pump. I use a bathmate but if I had to buy one again I’d get one you don’t have to use with water. It works but just sort of inconvenient at times having to stand in the shower. I don’t take baths. I’d get one with a pressure gauge as well that tells you how much pressure your activating. Search on this forum for some brands or google would work fine. I’ve heard guys use cheap ones with no problems.

I don’t pump a lot or hard, it’s still kind of a mystery to me. I only started because of this procedure. I’m going to start doing it more than I did after my last session to see if I can spread out the product more, giving more room for collagen growth.

Ellanse last week 3 years 2 months ago #1308701532

Does Dr. C. use one injection point per side like with PMMA? Is Dr H. Doing that differently?

Ellanse last week 3 years 2 months ago #1308701534

When i got Ellanse with Dr C, he used the syringes that came out of the package just like that. I asked him later why he chose that method and he said that it can work out better as opposed to the cannula. The only negative of that method in my opinion were the multiple holes and I believe more swelling due to the excess trauma. My penis definitely looked like it was beaten to hell!

Ellanse last week 3 years 2 months ago #1308701541

• BigWong
  • Thank you received: 2

Noxcuse wrote: When i got Ellanse with Dr C, he used the syringes that came out of the package just like that. I asked him later why he chose that method and he said that it can work out better as opposed to the cannula. The only negative of that method in my opinion were the multiple holes and I believe more swelling due to the excess trauma. My penis definitely looked like it was beaten to hell!

How painful was it that day and the next 5-7 days?

Ellanse last week 3 years 2 months ago #1308701543

Not really bad at all. The pain only happened when I was massaging. I couldn't do it that hard, Ian pushed really hard and it was quite painful, I couldn't push as hard, my body stopped me from inflicting that much pain!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigWong

Ellanse last week 3 years 2 months ago #1308701546

Noxcuse wrote: When i got Ellanse with Dr C, he used the syringes that came out of the package just like that. I asked him later why he chose that method and he said that it can work out better as opposed to the cannula. The only negative of that method in my opinion were the multiple holes and I believe more swelling due to the excess trauma. My penis definitely looked like it was beaten to hell!

So it’s not true that the cannula is safer to use because you can avoid injecting the product into a vein or something like that?

Last edit: by Girther.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream