PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days!

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308700987

I wish you the best. Besides the back pain, how does everything look? I have an appointment to get PMMA done in a couple days and I have been freaking out about it. This makes it worse :(
I pray everything ends up working out alright for you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308700989

Hope everything works out for you! Jbird I feel the same lol I am scheduled for later today fml

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308700990

@New_member
Have you ever read any of my posts from my rounds. The first one was very scary for me. I left happy and impressed. then freaking out later with the mis-shappenness and the growing swelling and discoloration. It WILL fuck with your mind.

Focus on your after care - no matter what. keep it hot and roll it into shape. This will also help to compress out fluid when you do this, without the need for a wrap

Hope this helps you
The following user(s) said Thank You: New_member

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308700991

I have read your other posts. If you could go back and not get the procedure would you?

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308700992

@Jbird123

Not a chance. I love this shit. I want more, lol. I Just cant hold it.

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308700994

Texas, I can’t remember I’ve read so many threads on here. Did you have PMMA or Ellanse?

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308700995

@damiemin
Ellanse E (4yr) and I'll keep getting that should it wear off.

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308700996

• New_member
  • New_member's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Appreciate you guys. Dr. Morales was quick to respond and try to assist. She’s never heard of this before. I’m not ruling out it could be kidney stone or maybe even taking too many vitamins. I’ve been flooding myself with water and it seems to help. It has subsided for most of the afternoon. I’m gonna stick to the program and if it gets worse check with a local doc. I feel I may have a small amount of PMMA migrate to the top side of scrotum.. Like where it meets base of Dick. Again this is my first rodeo so I have no clue.

Does rolling on day 5 do much?

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308700997

Hey brother, I know it's scary but I promise you'll get through this. Human bodies are incredible at fighting infections (if that's what this is), and that + your antibiotics + a ton of water will make you heal from this. Continue rolling, it's very important to do as much as you can even day 5 if you're feeling imperfections. Keep stretching too if you aren't for at least 2 weeks.

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308700999

• New_member
  • New_member's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 8
Thanks brotha! I’m keeping the rolling going and staying diligent with the stretching.

Has anyone else ever gotten any PMMA on the sides of scrotum near base? I don’t see possible way to roll it back if this is PMMA. I’ll email AD about it to get their opinion. It’s not horrible just noticeable to me of course.

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308701012

@New_member
I had stuff migrate to, around, and probably in my sack. It all dissipates, dont worry. Your next round will go way better. \

Keep heating and rolling, it helps with swelling

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308701014

@Texas just got mine done yesterday evening. All went well, I almost fell asleep during. I’m staying until Saturday for aftercare. Ian never mentioned heating and rolling. Just massaging it. He gave me a little roller but said only to use that at the injection sites if they ooze. I didn’t have too much swelling yesterday but woke up with a bit. Can you give me details on what you used to keep it hot and why that helps. Thnx

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308701016

New_member wrote: Well “New_Member” is finally an appropriate name here. I got my new member done with Dr. M and couldn’t be happier. I hope this size and shape stays. Don’t get me wrong, this dude looks like he’s been through battle, but I virtually didn’t feel a thing. I’ve got a lot of tattoos so needles don’t bother me too much and I actually enjoyed watching the whole procedure. Definitely an art to the way they distribute it in the quadrants they mark off. Due to a bit larger glands she said it would help give a nice / natural look and result. I ended up with 15x30% + 7 X 10% =22 cc total. They were extremely professional, but down to earth as well. They’ll carry a good conversation with you and I can help myself. I was actually kinda happy it was two ladies doing it.

I have my post op check tomorrow to see if any touch ups needed then I’m flying back! Quick turnaround was my only option, but have to say with all my hesitation, when you look down and see it the concerns and what ifs go out the window. The wife’s response is the most important and I’m eager to give it a test run after the 10+ day mark.

You guys were right on the jitters. Great decision so far and I feel super satisfied with result. As I mentioned earlier I’ve been taking high dose collagen pills for a few weeks and I’m on testosterone and HGH. I feel the HGH is the only one that might help with it being in my blood for the PRP.

I can definitely see how guys go for more rounds. It’s a fast and exciting change. Now let’s see how he heals.

Glad to hear it went well. As others have said, keep up the aftercare. I had Ellanse, and went through the “what the Hell did I do?!??” Moment. You know when it was all worth it? When my wife was struggling to get it all in her mouth, and has to keep coming up for air. Best. Feeling. Ever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setsuna

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308701017

@damienmin

I came up with my own after care routine based on the " what the fuck did i just do to my cock " feeling after my first round. Its one a few my posts. Its a lot to try and re-type. Thats not a knock at any of the doctors or AD at all. Dr Carney complimented my results and Dr Oates has commented on my routine. So I will leave it there.

fuck a massage, roll that mother fucker in your hands into the uniform shape it should be. Do this often. Doing it often helps the Lymphatic Fluid go away and reduces the swelling AND KEEPS YOUR DICK LOOKING GOOD.
Roll from the base up as to not compress the material in your cavity. Think of starting with your hands in a V shape at the base .
Heat before rolling.
For Heat I came to prefer heating wet rags in the microwave . Have 3 or 4. heat one or more while using one . keep doing this as long as you want to really. I did it throughout the entire day and didnt sleep much for the first 3 days. But guess what, I happen to have one dick.

After the roll, keep it stretched. BUT ONLY ATTACH SOMETHING TO THE HEAD(GLANS). do not touch the shaft. This will help prevent migration into the body and sack.
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Last minute concerns before PMMA in three days! 3 years 4 months ago #1308701018

Okay I will try this. My swelling is at the glans area and I feel like more product has moved there but there is a significant amount of swelling so it’s hard to tell what’s product and what is swelling. The base looks absolutely normal with almost no swelling. I managed to get an Erection it seems like it would be easier to see/manipulate the product when it’s in that state. Also there are no microwaves in the room which is strange so maybe hot water will have to do.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream