PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scientifically proven ways to increase penile length? A Urologist Explains

Scientifically proven ways to increase penile length? A Urologist Explains 3 years 4 months ago #1308700811

Scientifically proven ways to increase penile length? A Urologist Explains

Doctor will talk about penis extender at 5:36 min. I see irony in that Canvas Print/photo framing. kkkkk Let me know if you guys agree with her!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scientifically proven ways to increase penile length? A Urologist Explains 3 years 4 months ago #1308700813

Most of what she's saying has been known for a while and spoken ad nauseum on the forums. She's mostly right in her assessments, except I would have to disagree with her on the safety and/or dangers of non-surgical injections. Granted, she's probably in the right to point to a lack of studies/ R&D, but I'm convinced the sample size of the last decade of forum progress reporting is too overwhelming to be dismissed outright.

I think this is better for the General Discussion area so I'm moving the topic. Cheers.

Scientifically proven ways to increase penile length? A Urologist Explains 3 years 4 months ago #1308700819

Well I agree she should not be doing penile injections. 40 yrs of complications - did someone say silicone? And it should be done in the context of a clinical trial - well we have had an ongoing trial for the past 2 years so maybe that means that only Calibre should be available for Girth?

Last edit: by Dr_Oates.

Scientifically proven ways to increase penile length? A Urologist Explains 3 years 4 months ago #1308700820

Dr_Oates wrote: Well I agree she should not be doing penile injections. $0 yrs of complications - did someone say silicone? And it should be done in the context of a clinical trial - well we have had an ongoing trial for the past 2 years so maybe that means that only Calibre should be available for Girth?

This too. I didn't mean to come off as discounting any studies that may have already been undertaken, but that they're uncommon and probably not as mainstream.

A lot of mainstream medicine are simply in the dark about the advancements made for non-surgical penile enhancement, at least it appears that way sometimes.

And I'm convinced silicone (oil or rigid implant) is a major culprit/player in Phalloplasty's persistent stigma.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Scientifically proven ways to increase penile length? A Urologist Explains 3 years 4 months ago #1308700975

She is back !

Scientifically proven ways to increase penile length? A Urologist Explains 3 years 4 months ago #1308700982

Glad she makes it clear that fish oil and Vaseline shouldn't be injected into our dicks. Toward the end she suggests there are some fillers with promise but declines to elaborate for whatever reason.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream