PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: If you could choose to do one for free would you choose PMMA or Ellanse?

If you could choose to do one for free would you choose PMMA or Ellanse? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700706

Let's say you can get one of these procedures for free tomorrow, if you already got one of these or any other fillers/ implants let's just say you don't have them
I really wanna know y'all opinion!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If you could choose to do one for free would you choose PMMA or Ellanse? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700721

If I could get one for free, I would be booking my flight down to Mexico and putting on the gown asap. For me it was a huge change in my confidence. I have some nodules/irregularity from my first procedure and I am looking forward to my second procedure to fix any issues and get more Girth that I want.

Learning from my previous procedure, I have already realized that i/she wants more. Simple enough.

If you could choose to do one for free would you choose PMMA or Ellanse? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700734

If I could choose one for free I would go with what I currently have Ellanse. It being semi permanent is what persuaded with me.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream