PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement?

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700217

Really one of the only things that comes up is Dr Elist. Avoiding that at all costs. Is there any other solution? Just bigger Balls.. open to implants etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700296

dstern22 wrote: Really one of the only things that comes up is Dr Elist. Avoiding that at all costs. Is there any other solution? Just bigger Balls.. open to implants etc.

Honestly, the only method that seems to be semi-effective is the use of botox in the scrotum to achieve a better hang, giving the appearance of larger Balls.

I should also point out that PhalloBoards No-Silicone-Zone only extends to the penis; scrotal implants don't seem to be as notoriously disastrous as penile implants (maybe because the penis endures far more physical stress ??), and there was a clinic in Florida offering them since I couldn't possibly recommend Dr. Elist in good faith. I'll have to see if those FL Docs are still performing it.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700366

Dr Eppley in Indiana does testicle implants all the way up to 7cm. There’s also Dr Whitehead in FL and they only go up to 5 cm x 4cm

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700367

Codyusaf wrote: Dr Eppley in Indiana does testicle implants all the way up to 7cm. There’s also Dr Whitehead in FL and they only go up to 5 cm x 4cm

Thanks for the info. But are those replacement? I still have two :) just want bigger. Seems like Dr Elist (which is a no-go) has or had some type that bascially wrapped around the existing testicle and increased sized.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700387

Both doctors would put the implants in and they push your existing testicles to the back so they become invisible.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700400

Codyusaf wrote: There’s also Dr Whitehead in FL and they only go up to 5 cm x 4cm

That's who I was referring to, thanks!

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700403

Very interesting.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700405

Dr Whitehead passed away. He had stop practicing many years ago due to a stroke.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700414

Yes but his practice still lives on, I believe Ramirez (spelling?) at the same clinic now does the same procedure.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700424

Codyusaf wrote: Yes but his practice still lives on, I believe Ramirez (spelling?) at the same clinic now does the same procedure.

I do recall the passing now, but I thought the Clinic and/or procedure was still available there, presumably with this Dr. Ramirez (sp?) .. ? I can look into it and get a definitive answer, but any community input is always more collaborative.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700428

Codyusaf wrote: Dr Eppley in Indiana does testicle implants all the way up to 7cm. There’s also Dr Whitehead in FL and they only go up to 5 cm x 4cm

I didn’t know Eppley did testicle implants.. nice. Curious in hearing if there are any major side effects with doing scrotal implants

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700432

greygreygrey wrote:

I’ve been researching for the last couple weeks. As far as I can tell, the main drawback seems to be that they feel cold. Or rather cold(er) than the scrotum and penis. Which makes sense, just never thought about it. Seems to be a few days of pretty good pain after as well. If you see the video of surgery, they basically cut the middle of the sac, pull out the boys and then put the “cups” (bigher Balls) around them.

I will say the few pics I have seen, they heal up really well, and you couldn’t see the scar at all.

The bottom line is, mine are really pretty average. But in all respects I want to be a shower. I feed like the ball size increase would go a long way toward that goal. But it seems to be an “out there” procedure even compared to putting fillers in your penis.

We shall see
I didn’t know Eppley did testicle implants.. nice. Curious in hearing if there are any major side effects with doing scrotal implants

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700550

Dr C does Voluma in the sac in conjunction with scrotox. I had 6 cc total, I only tried out 6cc as a test run when I had a touch up on my PMMA. I want to go back and eventually get more. Even though 6cc is not much, it was enough to make a difference that I can feel and see. It also feels really good to have a larger sac.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700560

gsxr7501941 wrote: Dr C does Voluma in the sac in conjunction with scrotox. I had 6 cc total, I only tried out 6cc as a test run when I had a touch up on my PMMA. I want to go back and eventually get more. Even though 6cc is not much, it was enough to make a difference that I can feel and see. It also feels really good to have a larger sac.

So, can you explain this? Just in the scrotum? Trying to visualize where exactly the product goes and what it looks/feels like after?

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700561

How many cc's do you think you'd go for? Are we talking like 20cc total? More?

Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream