PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Newbie ask, what would you recommend for me?

Newbie ask, what would you recommend for me? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699814

First I'm really glad I found this forum, finally a place dedicated just to PE surgeries with a lot of experienced users
Well, I'm 18 right now, when I was 17 I started extending (went from 6.3 BPEL to 7.6 in around a year), by the time I already had a girlfriend and right now we're both preparing to attend college together. I know that life's not that easy, but I really fucking want to marry her and have a family together, so I'm gonna assume I spend my future with her. Anyway I just wanted to clear, that I'm not doing that for women, I want to get bigger for myself. My penis right now as I stated above is +-7.6 BPEL, but my Girth after extending is literally the same and it's 4.7 inches midshaft which is thickest point. It looks pretty funny right now especially when I hold it with my big hands (I'm 6'3 and pretty wide). I know what you gonna say, that it's not worth and I don't need it and all that shit, but damn I really would love to get to 5.5 Girth. Money is not a problem. I got my small mostly local clothing brand+ we both pay for our rent so I got some more free money. I heard about H acid injection,but I also heard that I can't get it if I'm not Circumcised and I'm uncut. What procedure would be best in my case. Also is there any new promising method on the way? Because I'm planning to undergo PE procedure 2-3 years from now so maybe something new is on the way?
Thanks for help right away

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Newbie ask, what would you recommend for me? 3 years 6 months ago #1308699815

LilDracoNeedMoreGirth wrote: First I'm really glad I found this forum, finally a place dedicated just to PE surgeries with a lot of experienced users
Well, I'm 18 right now, when I was 17 I started extending (went from 6.3 BPEL to 7.6 in around a year), by the time I already had a girlfriend and right now we're both preparing to attend college together. I know that life's not that easy, but I really fucking want to marry her and have a family together, so I'm gonna assume I spend my future with her. Anyway I just wanted to clear, that I'm not doing that for women, I want to get bigger for myself. My penis right now as I stated above is +-7.6 BPEL, but my Girth after extending is literally the same and it's 4.7 inches midshaft which is thickest point. It looks pretty funny right now especially when I hold it with my big hands (I'm 6'3 and pretty wide). I know what you gonna say, that it's not worth and I don't need it and all that shit, but damn I really would love to get to 5.5 Girth. Money is not a problem. I got my small mostly local clothing brand+ we both pay for our rent so I got some more free money. I heard about H acid injection,but I also heard that I can't get it if I'm not Circumcised and I'm uncut. What procedure would be best in my case. Also is there any new promising method on the way? Because I'm planning to undergo PE procedure 2-3 years from now so maybe something new is on the way?

You're 18 and have a good size. Put away the adult content, focus on your health and future. This path of elective medicine needs to be made at a more stable, certain point in your life. I wouldn't reconsider for at least another 6-7 years tbh.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Newbie ask, what would you recommend for me? 3 years 5 months ago #1308699915

LilDracoNeedMoreGirth wrote: First I'm really glad I found this forum, finally a place dedicated just to PE surgeries with a lot of experienced users

Yo man, I'm In a similar position to you, just wondering what you used to extend from 6.3 to 7.6?

Newbie ask, what would you recommend for me? 3 years 5 months ago #1308700240

Sorry for late answer, vacuum cup extender

Newbie ask, what would you recommend for me? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700262

I can understand your wanting to get over 5" Girth. Maybe wait until you're at least 21? Maybe try HA (low risk), and if you don't like it try Ellanse (more risk - so go very slow, like a few small sessions). Good luck.

Newbie ask, what would you recommend for me? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700338

LilDracoNeedMoreGirth wrote: Sorry for late answer, vacuum cup extender

You mind sending through a link? Cheers.

Last edit: by TarylBoothe.

Newbie ask, what would you recommend for me? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700421

I don't want to say you're too young bc I'm only 30 and I clearly remember being 18 lifting weights and ignoring everyone who said I was to young. But you could still be growing at 18 and manual PE may be your best option due to the amount of natural gh your body still has. If you absolutely have to do it for confidence issues which I completely understand then go with something like HA for now that's easily reversible.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream