TOPIC: Filler options after dealing with peyronies

Filler options after dealing with peyronies 1 month 6 days ago #1308699812

• Rex0a
  • Rex0a's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,

Been a bit of a lurker here for a while, I'm still on the fence about wether or not to go ahead with pursuing any sort of procedure, looking for a bit of advice and see if anyone else has been in the same situation.

When I was about 22 I had surgery to correct peyronies (upward curve) and a tight forskin, I went with the nesbit procedure with a cicumcission. It was curved for as long as I could really remember, sex was always a bit awkward but doable and my girlfriend at the time was the one who actually pushed me to eventually get it seen to.

I'm 35 now and my size has always bothered me, EL is only just over 5", the Nesbit procedure reduced length a bit probably half an inch or so which I'm more than happy to live with that, but EG is only around 4-4.2" and has always bothered me and I want to do something about it.

Im concerned that with having had peyronies (and tbh its not completely eliminated i still have a bit of a curve upwards but far better than it was), that certain fillers may not be a choice for me? I'm not looking to go huge, just a normal girth of around 5" is all I'm striving for.

To add to my concerns i also get a fair bit of retraction as I'm on the heavier side which I hear can cause some problems with some fillers? (I'm actually now starting to address my weight, I'm down around a stone in the last month and feeling great, still a long way to go though) suppose asking about this now is part of a bit my new self improvement drive!

Has anyone had fillers after having/dealing with peyronies? does it make it more likely to have complications, Any advice on if there's any specific fillers i should be looking at/investigating?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10briceb