PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does Girth make up for lack of hardness? Please respond lol.

Does Girth make up for lack of hardness? Please respond lol. 3 years 4 months ago #1308700754

Odouble wrote: Thank you Dr. Oates and Skeptical One. It sounds like Ellanse may be the better option for PMMA fillers. I can say that although I have not gained much length over time in my pumping/Jelqing/stretching exercises, I always get rock hard erections. My Cock is usually 100% hard and all veiny. And I have gained about a .5 Inch gain in Girth from these exercises since I started routinely doing them about a year and a half ago. I was/am worried that my Cock would lose it's veiny rock hardness if I get the fillers. Do guys on here have thick veiny before-and-after pics of their PMMA filled cocks?

As I often say it is possible to get size with these techniques but most dont put in the effort. Fillers do tend to reduce the veiny appearance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does Girth make up for lack of hardness? Please respond lol. 3 years 4 months ago #1308700756

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
@Dr_Oates

Thank you Dr Oates for your great explanations.

Would you also say that someone who had only a loose circumcision but correct it after his penile filler enhancement with a tighter circumcision revision - end with the same result as someone who start with a tight circumcision?

Or : Is also the implementation process on a Penis who is tight circumcised prior the filler enhancement more easy what result in a better implant overall ?

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Does Girth make up for lack of hardness? Please respond lol. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702139

Dr_Oates wrote: After treating 100's of guys, I am happy that girth wins. Very few guys have had any comments about it not feeling as hard (as is squishing from the side, not hard as related to penetration). But we changed from Voluma, which I used for a few years and then stopped about 2 years ago.

I think some guys will notice a slight difference between brands/ different versions. Collagen stimulators like ellanse/PMMA tend to feel firmer.

@Dr_Oates 2 questions if I may ask: 1. What is the best HA filler based on your personal experience, what is your 1 choice? 2. I’ve seen a clinic in uk that use cannula inj4cting into dartos fascia to achieve a better a more natural look and leaving veiny look unaltered. What do you think about this?

Does Girth make up for lack of hardness? Please respond lol. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702140

Hi Triitera,

We have been using Teosyal Ultimate for a few years now. We are trialling Teosyal Ultra Deep at the moment. The layer we inject into is the glide plane between the deep and superficial (Dartos) fascia. It would be hard, especially with a cannula to be in the thin Dartos (skin) layer itself.

Does Girth make up for lack of hardness? Please respond lol. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702263

Dr_Oates wrote: Hi Triitera,

We have been using Teosyal Ultimate for a few years now. We are trialling Teosyal Ultra Deep at the moment. The layer we inject into is the glide plane between the deep and superficial (Dartos) fascia. It would be hard, especially with a cannula to be in the thin Dartos (skin) layer itself.

Thank you very much for your reply. It’s really a pity that your clinic is on the other side of the world for us from EU. It’s been quite a while that I’m considering a filler to get Girth, and having such an experienced doctor that is also so available for any info on this forum is invaluable. If you were here I wouldn’t hesitate to make it. It’s a delicate decision, for me at least, and choosing the right doctor is mandatory. Have you ever considered to “gather” some European patients and come to EU once a year to follow them? ( when the COVID situation will let us travel with ease)

Does Girth make up for lack of hardness? Please respond lol. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702264

I tend to do the process in 2 sessions which makes me travelling irregularly an issue. I may look to travel to somewhere like Dubai or China in the future.

Does Girth make up for lack of hardness? Please respond lol. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702285

• PenisFill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Many of my patients have reported that the Girth increase has greatly pleasured their partners.
albeit it may feel slightly less firm than a non-augmented penis. However on the flip slide, especially
if the filler is injected in a multi-layer approach, some of my patients have reported stiffer firmer erections due
to increase blood trapping ( i.e penis ring mechanism).

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream