• Page:

TOPIC: Dr Mata Update and Questions

Dr Mata Update and Questions 3 years 6 months ago #1308699254

• jeff21
  • jeff21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
So basically I got 9ml injected by dr mata on July 30th, then had a bit removed as it was irregular and bunching up. On Aug 27 (Thursday) I got 2ml more injected and wow has it smoothened out a lot! I think the irregularity had to do with my lack of knowledge regarding massaging. I bought a facial roller and used it to smooth out the the bumps and lumps. This worked like magic for me. So far its looking great, overall I have gone from 4in Girth throughout the penis to 4.33 towards top of the shaft and 4.5-4.6 in the middle and lower part. Given there could be some swelling contributing. Overall, I would definitely recommend dr mata, great bedside manner, very interested in fixing and helping the patient to the best of his ability and overall the work he did was good (did take a few times of seeing him to fix it but I think that's the case for even the best).

My questions for the forum are these:
Im about 2 and a half days out of my last 2ml injection, do you think there could still be some swelling from this? How long does swelling last? Cuz I feel some squishiness which is my main concern. Is the squishiness the filler not fully settled yet or the swelling?

I was planning on having sex next Saturday which would be 10 days out from the procedure. Would that be safe? Dr Mata said sex after a week would definitely be fine.

How noticeable is a bit of a lack of firmness on top of the shaft and squishiness to women? Does it make sex worse for the woman or does the increased size really offset it? Given I'm 2 and a half days out from my last treatment so swelling and new filler could be the contributing factor to the current squishiness but lemme know what y'all think.

Thank you all for your responses and help, you guys have really helped me through this as I have a pretty worrisome personality. Hope my update was helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Mata Update and Questions 3 years 6 months ago #1308699256

It would be helpful to know WHAT you had injected.

Dr Mata Update and Questions 3 years 6 months ago #1308699261

• jeff21
  • jeff21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Oh sorry about that Voluma!

Dr Mata Update and Questions 3 years 6 months ago #1308699264

Are you uncut?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream