PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thoughts on 3rd Round

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 7 months ago #1308699173

I have had two previous rounds of PMMA. Loved the results and would recommend to anyone. Anyway looking for some feedback on anyone else that has had three rounds that is close to my size. I am 5 inches Erect length 6 Inch Girth (thanks to PMMA). I am mainly worried about maybe too much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by roninsteven.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 7 months ago #1308699174

roninsteven wrote: I have had two previous rounds of PMMA. Loved the results and would recommend to anyone. Anyway looking for some feedback on anyone else that has had three rounds that is close to my size. I am 5 inches Erect. I am mainly worried about maybe too much.

It's a personal thing... That said, I started at 5.5. I've had two sessions and have full intentions and plans for more. Have you had any issues? I'd say the issues don't really start until you hit the larger sizes really outside the norm. Obviously there will be exceptions with some partners but really... A full session might yield half an Inch, so really be honest with yourself how things are now and how you think they'd be then. Also, if you're really happy with your current results and are picky about aesthetics, I'd suggest staying put and move on.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 7 months ago #1308699176

justn8 wrote:

roninsteven wrote: I have had two previous rounds of PMMA. Loved the results and would recommend to anyone. Anyway looking for some feedback on anyone else that has had three rounds that is close to my size. I am 5 inches Erect. I am mainly worried about maybe too much.

It's a personal thing... That said, I started at 5.5. I've had two sessions and have full intentions and plans for more. Have you had any issues? I'd say the issues don't really start until you hit the larger sizes really outside the norm. Obviously there will be exceptions with some partners but really... A full session might yield half an Inch, so really be honest with yourself how things are now and how you think they'd be then. Also, if you're really happy with your current results and are picky about aesthetics, I'd suggest staying put and move on.

Probably should have been clearer. I updated the original post. I am 5-Inch Erect length and 6-Inch Girth from PMMA. I think I want to be bigger but being on the short end worried I might look weird being so thick and so short. I agree with you with what you said. Just looking for similar feedback to give me an idea with being so short but so thick.

Thanks

Last edit: by roninsteven.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 7 months ago #1308699181

Trust me when I say there are diminishing returns aesthetically if you're currently 5x6. Short of having massive glans, you're bound to see disproportion the more you inject at this point. I'd take what you have and call it a "PE" (penis enlargement) retirement, especially if you're satisfied with the current results.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 7 months ago #1308699185

If I were in your shoes, I would spend a couple years with extenders and Hanging. There are plenty of stories of guys gaining an Inch or more in length, which would make your Girth look much more proportionate.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 4 months ago #1308700540

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Great that you have nice results!

What kind of Circumcision did you have?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colorbrand

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 4 months ago #1308700546

That is my line of thinking. I have set a new goal. I am using a phallosan for the next year or two. If I can hit 6+. I will do one more round and "retire". I have set a goal to see where I am a year from now around the October timeframe.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 4 months ago #1308700547

Thanks. As far as Circumcision. Maybe I am confused. I had PMMA and was Circumcised as a child.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 4 months ago #1308700548

Even if you were Circumcised as a child you still got a certain type of Circumcision. Some have the scar line higher (more towards base) or lower (more towards glans). Then there’s also the variance of tightness, how much skin is left and mobile.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 4 months ago #1308700549

Understood. I will attempt to try to answer you. My scar is right at the gland and goes a little less than half way down. I had no skin left over to cover my gland it was always completely exposed.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 4 months ago #1308700552

• PmmaFan

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 4 months ago #1308700655

PmmaFan wrote: Great that you have nice results!

What kind of Circumcision did you have?

Dude what’s up with your obsession with circumcisions? This the 4th thread I’ve seen that you’ve randomly come in and completely ignore the OP’s topic to ask them what Circumcision they have. I mean the docs don’t tell us these things as babies so a lot of us don’t know. Are you not Circumcised or something? It’s a weird ask when it’s being asked in everyone’s thread but then you add nothing of substance or give them advice. Just saying boss, back off a little. Or read the room before asking that.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 4 months ago #1308700673

@New1inch

Why should he back off from a perfectly legitimate question? This is a thread regarding someone wanting a third round. As such, this would be the place to ask the patient questions about things that would directly effect filler outcome. It’s been reported in the past that loose circs are worse for more filler.

The type of circumcision effects the outcome. Therefore, it’s information valuable to the progress report. It’s another stat. If everyone listed their type or circ in their report than we can get a more accurate idea of the ideal penis type for fillers. Then someone can decide to get a circ revision before getting filled or is better educated on what type of circumcision to get.

Just because the doctor didn’t tell you what circumcision you got as a baby doesn’t mean you can’t give information regarding your circumcision type. That is an ignorant comment and complete nonsense.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 4 months ago #1308700674

Hyperbol wrote: @New1inch

Why should he back off from a perfectly legitimate question? This is a thread regarding someone wanting a third round. As such, this would be the place to ask the patient questions about things that would directly effect filler outcome. It’s been reported in the past that loose circs are worse for more filler.

The type of circumcision effects the outcome. Therefore, it’s information valuable to the progress report. It’s another stat. If everyone listed their type or circ in their report than we can get a more accurate idea of the ideal penis type for fillers. Then someone can decide to get a circ revision before getting filled or is better educated on what type of circumcision to get.

Just because the doctor didn’t tell you what circumcision you got as a baby doesn’t mean you can’t give information regarding your circumcision type. That is an ignorant comment and complete nonsense.

It’s not a ignorant comment at all. It’s almost his go to comment on every post. Just found it annoying and stale. Then he gives pushback when people tell him they don’t know what type of circumcision they have.

Thoughts on 3rd Round 3 years 4 months ago #1308700678

• PmmaFan
Haha sorry :lol: I want to correct myself :lol:

Let‘s paraphrase.

-Someone tells us about his great results.
-So it‘s bad if someone New who comes to his forum get‘s informed about details of the pre- and aftercare how this user comes to this kind of great results > This will result in a lower quality content.
-Wow.. Oh - sure you‘re so right!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream