PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Very concerned please help! (Photo Inside)

Very concerned please help! (Photo Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699123

• jeff21
  • jeff21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm three weeks out of getting 9ml of volume from Dr. Mata and there is significant swelling underneath the glans of my penis forming some sort of ring, it looks like lymphatic swelling... will I be okay? Is this normal? I am uncut btw.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699126

• jeff21
Hopefully someone experienced can respond cuz im freaking out a bit.

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699127

You need to post a photo.

But if it's suddenly become swollen in that area after 3 weeks, then that isn't normal.

However, it's not something you need to freak out about.

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699130

• jeff21
It's been swollen the whole time, I can't figure out how to post photos

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699132

So there is no pain, redness, heat or other signs of infection?

If not, then it will just be trapped edema. Personally I'd wrap it, though I've seen Dr's advise against that. But I'd wrap non the less. I find these types of cohesive bandages are really good for wrapping swollen areas:

www.physical-sports.co.uk/tape-strapping...4EAQYAyABEgJuPvD_BwE

Wrap the swollen area snuggly (but not so that you cut off blood supply) for a couple of weeks and it should go down. I've done it a couple of times with post op swelling and it worked well. I was told to just leave it and let it resolve on it's own, by a Dr, but I ignored him and used to wrap.

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699142

• jeff21
Ya, there's no pain, no redness, just major swelling and it seems to be going down bit by bit... I've attached a picture below. I was hoping some of the doctors on the forum could help let me know if this will go away on its own.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699143

• jeff21
its been there the whole time btw, and Ive always had a small swollen ring below my glans before just not this big

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699146

Are you sure that is swelling and not actual HA? It looks like it could be a lump of HA.

I'd buy and silicone tube and roll it over the glans and wear it 24/7. They are comfortable and will compress the area nicely.

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699148

• jeff21
Ya I'm certain its not HA because when I get Erect I can see the bubble form. It's not as noticeable when Erect tho. For me I'm mostly concern if my health is safe. I was hoping Dr Oates could respond, is there any way to tag him?

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699149

• jeff21

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699150

• jeff21
I'll post an Erect picture later today as it makes it more clear.

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699153

I'll see if I can expedite a comment from a Sponsor.

Also, if you can post a picture with better focus of both Flaccid and Erect, that'd be even more helpful to get an effective assessment.

My guess is edema, and from what I know about HA, I would say with a pretty high confidence that this isn't a "serious" health issue and I'm almost certain it'll either dissipate on its own or with minimal intervention. That said, I'll wait to get a Sponsor or two to chime in.

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699154

Hello jeff21
So, you got Voluma, right? How many ccs?
The first thing that you have to do is to contact your doctor. If you did, please let us know what he/she said.
The swelling is not uncommon for uncircumcised individuals, and it doesn't look alarming for what I see in the picture. Blood flow looks good, and three weeks have passed, there are no signs of infection or circulatory issues, it is possible that it is not inflammation anymore, but product collecting in the area. If so, you will have to consider hyaluronidase injections. I will check for your new pictures later today.

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699155

Avanti_Derma wrote: Hello jeff21
So, you got Voluma, right? How many ccs?
The first thing that you have to do is to contact your doctor. If you did, please let us know what he/she said.
The swelling is not uncommon for uncircumcised individuals, and it doesn't look alarming for what I see in the picture. Blood flow looks good, and three weeks have passed, there are no signs of infection or circulatory issues, it is possible that it is not inflammation anymore, but product collecting in the area. If so, you will have to consider hyaluronidase injections. I will check for your new pictures later today.

Thanks for the quick response Dr. C! I believe he's had 9cc's injected.

Very concerned please help! 3 years 7 months ago #1308699159

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
Now that you have posted a photo it looks less like the obvious suggestion edema/fluid, although a video in which you gently pinch the lumps would confirm.

As Dr C @Avanti_Derma Derma says, it looks like product collecting in the area.

Treatment > hyaluronidase injections.

There is a nice video of Hyaluronic acid being dissolved with Hyaluronidase below.

Youtube Clip

It is possible to dissolve just the stray filler while leaving the rest of the result intact if the doctor uses the enzyme sparingly.
The lumps will disappear immediately, as they are quite shallow and easy to identify I would guess you won't need to have the dissolving treatment more than once.

Filler migration to this area can be difficult to prevent, and you are lucky the product is Hyaluronic acid, it can happen with the non-dissoluble fillers too.
In the early days of Androfill it was happening approximately 10% of the time, now we hardly ever see the issue.

We have found a few methods of preventing filler migrating to this area in the first few days following the procedure.
Interested to hear what other clinics do to prevent this @Avanti_Derma

- It sounds strange but, wear briefs / supportive underwear on the procedure day and for a couple of days following the procedure. If you are bouncing around in boxers unsupported and running to catch the train etc, the impact of walking/running and gravity can diffuse filler southward particularly if it has just been injected.
- Don't inject too close to the head, the skin is thin here. Rather rely on patients to wedge filler closer to the glans once they get home and it starts to 'set'.
- If you see filler drain down to this area (usually in the first week after the procedure), try your best to push it out then wrap a compress bandage of the type hoddle posted above around the penis behind the glans. It is better not to fall asleep with the bandage on. The bandage (along with the supportive briefs) can help prevent the filler diffusing back into this area.

I am sure there are a few more tips other clinics have. In any case, contact your doctor, it looks like filler and not a major problem to resolve.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream