• Page:

TOPIC: Exercise/shrinkage after filler op, sleeves

Exercise/shrinkage after filler op, sleeves 3 years 8 months ago #1308699088

• Hyperbol
  • Hyperbol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 46
I don’t think I’m alone here in that some of the worst Turtling and shrinkage comes during a workout.

I’m planning on taking off a week, maybe a week and a half from going to the gym after my Ellanse procedure. Should I wait more? How much am I putting myself at risk of fucking up the product if I get back into it after 11 days or so even if I wear a sleeve. A sleeve will prevent retraction but will there still be blood leaving my Dick during the workout even with the sleeve and would that cause an issue?

I’m also still worried about the tightness of some of these sleeves. As my penis get thicker from the procedure, it’s hard to envision some sleeves that will fit comfortably without totally compressing it. My Dick seems more narrow after working out with a sleeve probably due to the decrease blood flow. Does anyone know of a company offering a wider range of sizes that isn’t stealth? I’d prefer silicone. I ordered one Stealth sleeve and it was too big but maybe I can use it after the op. Their sizing tool is confusing and gives you a sleeve size not matching what you put in the tool. I’m looking for a sleeve that would be used solely for anti-Turtling. I can’t find anyone other than Stealth that makes a sleeve just for this.

I don’t see myself ever not working out without a sleeve ever again after a procedure with fear my investment would get ruined. I’m just wondering if a sleeve can be too tight, if blood leaving the penis even when not retracting can mess anything up and if there are a wider range of size options with silicone sleeves that I’m missing. I don’t even see where you can order just sleeves from autoxleeve.

On a side issue, the sillisleeve5 says it’s intermediate, harder than sillisleeve2 yet I don’t see where you can buy the sillisleeve2 anywhere. Shopmos is a confusing site. You click on a certain anti Turtle sleeve and their describing caps. They have the sillisleeve5 and another product listed as simply an “anti turtle sleeve” but it’s the same as the sillisleeve5. No sleeve with a blue dot for lowest degree of softness anywhere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Exercise/shrinkage after filler op, sleeves 3 years 8 months ago #1308699089

I started lifting on day 5. No issues. And haven’t worn a sleeve at all.

However, I will say that I rarely retract a huge amount, so that may have helped me. But as I understand it, the product is somewhat moldable until about day 5, then you are pretty much in the clear.

Good luck man! Where are you going? Stats? What size are you shooting for?

Last edit: by dstern22.

Exercise/shrinkage after filler op, sleeves 3 years 8 months ago #1308699094

Have a look at the LG Girth bands. They are stackable
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyperbol

Exercise/shrinkage after filler op, sleeves 3 years 7 months ago #1308699101

• Hyperbol
  • Hyperbol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 46
Thanks, I guess I’ll stick with the normal plan of waiting 10 days and start out light with sleeves.

I’m going to Avanti last week in October, currently at 5.25mseg and shooting for a 1.25 Inch gain and hopefully a little more at the base after a 2nd round 3 months later in January. I’m 34, quit drinking (not like I drank a lot before) and plan on not drinking until well after my second. I’ve been exercising, lifting and doing cardio regularly. I eat as healthy as I can (no processed foods, just meat, eggs, nuts, fruits and veggies) with one cheat day a week but will probably eliminate cheat day 2 weeks before op and 2 weeks after. Taking Vitamins, supplements, anything I can to reduce inflammation and support collagen growth. I’m not going the injectable bpc 157 route or any other more expensive supplements. I don’t see myself quitting weed all together. I’ll probably stop vaping it though during collagen growth (vaping is a lot safer but there still might be carcinogens getting through) and just take some edibles every now and then. As soon as this yoga studio gets the damn sauna built I’ll be doing an infrared sauna several times a week. They have a setting specifically for wound healing. Also considering oxygen tank by Avanti office and did I hear they are doing vitamin drips there as well? Getting a Circumcision and now going through with this has really made me consider my health differently. I feel like getting a bigger Dick gives you greater responsibility and I want the rest of my body to feel and look it’s best. I’ve never been in bad shape but as soon as I started my sights on impressing this one woman and eventually sleeping with her I stepped it all up. This sounds dumb but I’m not making a move on her until this is over.

I’m 6 weeks out from my circ and my scar is still tight in the sense it doesn’t expand fully. My shaft skin sort of balloons out past the scar. Because the scar is tight, it doesn’t seem to want to contract down all the way when fully Erect and therefore my inner skin bunches a little below the glans. It looks like a have a real low cut but I know I don’t (more medium) and the scar is keeping low because it’s tight. My doctor said it will start to loosen up around 3 months, a little before my procedure.

In one sense, I think the tightness of the scar would make it very easy to keep product out of the inner skin. However, if I get Ellanse while it’s still tight and it then loosens, I’m unsure how it will pan out.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream