TOPIC: Ellanse at Androfill

Ellanse at Androfill 3 years 7 months ago #1308699087

• Andy990
  • Andy990's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
How are we lads...

First of all, very very thankful and grateful to everyone here. I would've gone ahead with the penuma hadn't I come across the forum. It has helped me navigate this world of Phalloplasty massively. No history of PE prior so this will be a bit foreign for me but life is about taking calculated risks. Anyway, I have decided to go ahead with Ellanse E from (Androfill London) given what it offers. Not many accounts but I did find a couple of members who had theirs done at Androfill, have read their threads and nothing but positive reviews so far. Wish me luck and I'll try update the thread as I go along. Again very thankful to everyone here, you lot are the real mvps. If you have any tips or things I should be concerned about or look out for. I would appreciate it a lot if you could drop a reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse at Androfill 3 years 7 months ago #1308699090

Good luck brother! Make sure and pay attention to aftercare instructions, and you’ll be fine.

Ellanse at Androfill 3 years 7 months ago #1308699092

Andy990 wrote: How are we lads...

First of all, very very thankful and grateful to everyone here. I would've gone ahead with the penuma hadn't I come across the forum. It has helped me navigate this world of phalloplasty massively. No history of PE prior so this will be a bit foreign for me but life is about taking calculated risks. Anyway, I have decided to go ahead with Ellanse E from (androfill London) given what it offers. Not many accounts but I did find a couple of members who had theirs done at androfill, have read their threads and nothing but positive reviews so far. Wish me luck and I'll try update the thread as I go along. Again very thankful to everyone here, you lot are the real mvps. If you have any tips or things I should be concerned about or look out for. I would appreciate it a lot if you could drop a reply.

Please use the PB2020 code if you haven't already, and if you have not, be sure to let them know so you can receive a discount afforded to all PhalloBoard members :)
And for the record, I do NOT get any referral benefits from this code, it's simply between Androfill and members here.

Ellanse at Androfill 3 years 7 months ago #1308699095

Skeptical_One wrote:

Andy990 wrote: How are we lads...

First of all, very very thankful and grateful to everyone here. I would've gone ahead with the penuma hadn't I come across the forum. It has helped me navigate this world of phalloplasty massively. No history of PE prior so this will be a bit foreign for me but life is about taking calculated risks. Anyway, I have decided to go ahead with Ellanse E from (androfill London) given what it offers. Not many accounts but I did find a couple of members who had theirs done at androfill, have read their threads and nothing but positive reviews so far. Wish me luck and I'll try update the thread as I go along. Again very thankful to everyone here, you lot are the real mvps. If you have any tips or things I should be concerned about or look out for. I would appreciate it a lot if you could drop a reply.

Please use the PB2020 code if you haven't already, and if you have not, be sure to let them know so you can receive a discount afforded to all PhalloBoard members :)
And for the record, I do NOT get any referral benefits from this code, it's simply between Androfill and members here.

Looking forward to your results mate, keep us updated also thinking about getting some ellanse.

A 5% discount is still a great one,considering a procedure can cost up to 3K , so you can save 100€+ on it, enough to pay for the flight if you live in Europe.
Also they have a 10£/ML discount for repeat clients which can be combined with the 5% discount, so we are talking about a great long term deal right there, considering Ellanse should last 4-5 years or even more and you only need a 40-50% topup at that time to maintain the size.

Ellanse at Androfill 3 years 7 months ago #1308699096

Good luck Andy!

Please do keep us updated, with as much detail as possible. Photos are always massively appreciated and as many as you can. Close up of entry points and bruising etc is of particular value, as often guys can get concerned during the healing process, so it's always good to have something to refer to. As you say, we don't have too many reports of Ellanse at Androfill, so another would be incredibly beneficial as so many British guys will benefit from it.

Ellanse at Androfill 1 year 9 months ago #1308707876

Hi there, I am Based in Portugal and would like to know more about Penuma, if this the proceedure you did?maybe just to chat if possible and some leads od Clinis here in Europe that will do this proceedure?

+351 912465111, Tiller

Ellanse at Androfill 1 year 9 months ago #1308707879

Tillerman wrote: Hi there, I am Based in Portugal and would like to know more about Penuma, if this the proceedure you did?maybe just to chat if possible and some leads od Clinis here in Europe that will do this proceedure?

+351 912465111, Tiller

I'd strongly advise against installing any rigid silicone implant in your penis for cosmetic purposes. Penile implants should be used strictly for treating erectile dysfunction.

If I were you, either find a reputable local clinic with experience in penis injections - OR - travel to the U.K. and see Androfill (Dr. Horn), as they are very experienced in providing Girth enhancement.

Good luck!

Ellanse at Androfill 1 year 8 months ago #1308708096

Hey Andy
How did it go?

I just got back from a fresh round.

Seems thew new way of doing it works well

Almost no bruising in 2 days!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream