PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698506

• lb44597
  • lb44597's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey all,

After lurking these forums for a month or so, I am finally ready to take the plunge. Booked my first appointment for PMMA session #1 in the middle of August with Dr. C at Avanti Derma.

Had some questions:
1. How long should I stay in Tijuana after the initial procedure?
I've read many accounts saying that they are glad to have stayed in a Mexico a few days post-operation to get direct care with the medical team.
If my appointment is on a Tuesday at 11 AM, should I stay until Friday morning or do you guys think its cool to leave Thursday afternoon (with a final check-in that morning)?

2. Do you think its safe to drive 2 or 3 days post-op?
Reason I ask is that the flights are super wonky from where I live in California to San Diego due to COVID. It would be much easier for me to just drive to San Diego and get picked up from there (2-3 hour drive).
If I have had a few days to recover, would it be safe to make that drive home?

3. How long should I wait before working out again?

#

Also just wanted to say that I appreciate all the people that have posted their experiences across this forum! I am definitely very nervous but also very excited!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lb44597.

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698508

I did not do PMMA but I did do Ellanse, I don’t know how different the after care is if any. I think it would be good to stay until at least Thursday afternoon. I had it done Monday morning, followed up with Ian Monday evening, Tuesday morning, afternoon and evening and again Wednesday morning and around noon. Shuttle picked me up around 1.

It was recommended not to do any strenuous activities but light cardio was ok. I was walking the day of the procedure only a miles total throughout the day and kind of did the same for Tuesday. Wednesday I had to fly so again only walking during the day and driving home after the flight. I think if you are able to drive it is probably better than flying since you are able to stop and massage/roll when you want to versus waiting for the seat belt light to turn off on the plane and trying to do it in a small bathroom.

I dont know exactly when you can resume harder workouts it is probably based on if entry points are healed and how pliable the material is.

Good luck.

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698509

• lb44597
Great info, thanks!

I'll probably just drive, in that case. Procedure is Tuesday morning and based on your response, it seems as though the team readily makes themselves available.

Were your follow ups all in-person?

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698512

Yes all the follow ups were in person for me, I haven’t done any online/email follow ups since I left.

Ian would tell me to come in at a certain time and he would check everything out massage and shape it and at the end would tell me what time my next follow up would be.

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698513

I had the 12ml of Ellanse. Yesterday made 2 weeks post op for me. I definitely recommend you staying until Thursday just to be able to consult in person with Ian and having the ability to massage and roll in your hotel room. I think you'd be better off driving and wear baggy loose fitting clothes on the drive home and as much as you can. My flight from San Diego to Houston i made the mistake of wearing cargo shorts that were to restrictive. When I got home I had to do some serious massaging to even things out it had bunched up on one side. But after massaging it evened out. I obviously can't speak on long term satisfaction. But at the 2 week mark I think it's the best decision I've ever made. And I plan to go back in 3-4 months for an add-on which should hopefully get me to my goal of 6in. Girth. As far as sex, working out, etc. I waited the recommended 1 week even though I felt like my insertion points had healed by then. Not sure if my bpc-157 aided in rapid recovery. But tips for you.
1. Keep it elongated as much as possible.
2. Wear loose fitting bottoms.
3. Keep everything clean.
4. Enjoy it man if you've any questions just message me. Guys that I learned alot from were Texas, jacks, and cfs. Texas gives alot of tips on keeping things elongated and Hanging. So keep reading and researching.

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698514

• lb44597
@H0peful good to know! Awesome to see that they are that attentive post-procedure

Thank you for the thoughtful response @GirthyGoals !

For point #1 about keep it elongated as much as possible, do you get it all the way to full erection or just so that its as loose / long as possible in the flaccid state?

Also, how long do you have to be constant with the care before its settled and you can chill a little? Like 2 weeks in, are you still working to keep it elongated at all hours of the day?

The drive home should only take me ~2.5 hours, so I should be able to continue to care for it if need be at any moment.

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698519

Keep extended in Flaccid state. Nothing wrong with getting Erect. But the idea is to prevent Turtling. At 2 weeks out I still use the noose Hanger the whole day just taking off occasionally for breaks i prefer it over my extender at the moment. I have the quick pro extender and the skin under my glans is still a little sensitive so the noose Hanger directly under the glans is more comfortable. I also lightly pump twice a day in 2 5min sessions. I have no idea if the pumping will actually help but I do it with the idea of keeping the penis large to maximize space for collagen buildup.

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698529

• lb44597
Last question:
Since I plan on doing 2 sessions, do you think it's better to go for more this first round or be reasonable?
I'm like 4.7 and looking to try to get to 5.5 when it's all said and done

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698531

Ask as many questions as you need. They'll probably recommend 12 1st time. My starting stats were similar to yours around 5 BEG and 4.7 meg. I went with 12ml first time. My goal is 6 meg. If I were you just opinion I have no factual basis behind it I'd go with 12 on the first one and see where that leaves you. If your goal is 5.5 you may get lucky and get that in one go.

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698534

• lb44597
I actually re-measured and I'm closer to 4.5 EG >_<
regardless, I think i am going to take your advice and go for the full 12ml and hopefully reach the 5.5 goal by the second time around

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698535

• lb44597
I actually re-measured and I'm closer to 4.5 EG >_<
regardless, I think i am going to take your advice and go for the full 12ml and hopefully reach the 5.5 goal by the second time around

Question(s) on recovery time and rest time in Tijuana post-operation 3 years 9 months ago #1308698536

Best of luck man. Follow the post care massaging and rolling and you won't regret it. I'm around the 5.5 meg right now and I definitely notice a visual difference. Flaccid is much thicker. And Erect Girth is to. Money well spent so far.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream