• Page:

TOPIC: Great and trustworthy Dr in SF

Great and trustworthy Dr in SF 3 years 9 months ago #1308698482

• Greenhouze
  • Greenhouze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Great and trustworthy Dr in SF Bay Area www.jenesislipoplasty.com/male-enhancement-san-jose/
She's not cheap but is the best IMO and I've had 3 enhancements over the past 5 years. I've only gone with HA Fillers (last one to two years) – Juvederm, Boletero, and Restylane.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Great and trustworthy Dr in SF 3 years 9 months ago #1308698483

Greenhouze wrote: Great and trustworthy Dr in SF Bay Area www.jenesislipoplasty.com/male-enhancement-san-jose/
She's not cheap but is the best IMO and I've had 3 enhancements over the past 5 years. I've only gone with HA Fillers (last one to two years) – Juvederm, Boletero, and Restylane.

Would you like to share your experiences a bit more in depth? Otherwise this comes off as rather sales-pitchy/shill-ish. Not saying you aren't real but seeings how I've never heard of her, it'll take more than a vague, glowing review.

Would be curious to learn more.

Great and trustworthy Dr in SF 3 years 9 months ago #1308698495

She was briefly discussed on the old site. I don't recall if anyone used her, but I know some people contacted her office with questions. According to her site at the time, she was offering PMMA at one point (bellafil I assume), but no longer offers it.

Great and trustworthy Dr in SF 3 years 9 months ago #1308698497

Briefly is the keyword because it doesn't ring a bell for me. It's just that the title of this topic and its initial posting comes off like a sales-pitch. I'll be deleting the link to her page if the author doesn't come forward with more details.

Great and trustworthy Dr in SF 3 years 9 months ago #1308698498

I concur with think, I also remember that discussion.

Great and trustworthy Dr in SF 3 years 9 months ago #1308698499

camphallo wrote: I concur with think, I also remember that discussion.

I've even chimed in on that discussion, it just didn't ring a bell because it wasn't a major topic (and also some of the times it came up were many years ago). I'm not sure what "concurring" that you remember a post does anything to advance this thread, all you have to do is run a simple search of 2.0 to see that it was mentioned -- I'm asking the author (with a history of 1 post) of this topic to flesh out their experiences to legitimize their claims.

Heck, I'd even invite this Doctor to join our forum, I have no desire or intention to censor pertinent and relevant information. As custodian of the discussion, it's my responsibility to monitor the credibility of the people making posts. There are typical flags to look for; examples include: no prior posting history, involving lesser known clinics & practitioners, vague yet glowing reviews, etc. If I didn't make that effort this place would be swimming with shills. Imagine if moderation were virtually non-existent, you'd have silicone oil and implant shills running amok.

I ask we hold off on replies until the author in question can respond. And as I've stated before, I'm not opposed to inviting legitimate practitioners like Dr. Chung to engage the community and educate the forum and have even reached out to see if she's interested in some arrangement with PhalloBoards (awaiting response). Thanks.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Great and trustworthy Dr in SF 3 years 9 months ago #1308698565

I have been to Dr. Chung for glans enhancement and Girth enhancement. Although her prices are a lot more expensive, her work is quality. Everyone there is super friendly. Also when I had my enhancement done with her, she was not offering PMMA.

Great and trustworthy Dr in SF 3 years 9 months ago #1308698581

Did you get results on the glans enhancement?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream