PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague?

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698369

• number.22
  • number.22's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
ivana's emails are suddenly returning undelivered to me and i'm wondering if anyone knows what's up. i was in contact with her like a week ago but now i can't get through at her gmail nor the general inquiries email @aurum on her website. nor the contact form on that website; it says 'doesn't send'.

weird!

anyone else trying to get through to ivana?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by number.22.

anyone have contact details for the lovely ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698371

number.22 wrote: ivana's emails are suddenly returning undelivered to me and i'm wondering if anyone knows what's up. i was in contact with her like a week ago but now i can't get through at her gmail nor the general inquiries email @aurum on her website. nor the contact form on that website; it says 'doesn't send'.

weird!

anyone else trying to get through to lovely lovely ivana?

Could you link her current site? Perhaps someone with the same native tongue can volunteer to call and acquire information for the forum?

anyone have contact details for the lovely ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698372

• number.22

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698502

• number.22
i got through to her in the end, i think her inbox was full!

anyway, slight curveball for anyone looking her up: there's suddenly a new Aurum Clinic in town (dr n's place is called aurum clinic) and according to the new place's website www.aurumaesthetic.cz/ theyre at the same address as dr n's! but it's got a whole different staff and a really different set of procedures including face lifts! tbh i thought ivana had maybe closed down once i saw this and what with my emails not getting through so anyway i rang them and asked them what's up and they made out they didn't know about dr n, but seemed to get annoyed at the questions, so anyway, no idea what that's all about.

bit intriguing tbh.

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698544

• Eknu
  • Thank you received: 1
there was an interview with her in April (but it's in Czech and she doesn't talk about PMMA) where she said she temporarily stopped practicing esthetical procedures because she was needed in the Spanish hospitals for the Coronavirus (she's actually an otorhinolaryngologist (ear-nose-throat) doctor) so perhaps she's still busy with that.

number22, can I ask why do you seek her and how has your situation been till now? I was following your thread in the old forum and was sad/worried you didn't have any updates since 2017 there.

I'm considering the procedure myself and live in Prague so I'm very much interested in all the experience people had with Dr Nemeckova but unfortunately very few people on here had it done by her in the recent years and I didn't get a very good overall feeling from those reports I found.

I met with her last year for a consultation and I've got to say she didn't quite gain my trust. It felt like she downplayed the risks a lot and when I said I read about some cases, she dismissed it that it was 1-2 people max who didn't follow her aftercare advice.

On the other hand, she must have done hundreds, possibly thousands of dicks already, so I can imagine that if few individuals develop some issues, it might seem negligible to her.

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698633

• number.22
ivana's great tbh i really like her. everything's gone great for me. i've been a few times since then and seen other men waiting there too. i once talked to a guy from the old boards in fact.

she's a lot cheaper than dr m too. man i cant believe how much the procedure is over there! like wow!

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698639

• Eknu
Glad to hear you're doing well!
Would you mind sharing more from the last 3 years?
If I remember correctly from your thread in the old forum, you had 4 (?) procedures between 2016 and 2017 with the 4th one ending up with a huge infection and liquid coming out for several weeks - has that ever been cleared up what was the cause of it and whether that liquid was pmma? What did the Dr.N say about it? And have you had additional procedures? How did they go? It would be awesome if you could update your progress report with stats and everything when you have time for it :)

Btw. how is it financially? I thought you pay for the procedure + up to 2 additional rounds.

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698640

Mind sharing her contact here or via pm please? Do you know what’s her opinion on Ellanse?

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698846

• number.22
for sure i should defo catch up the boards when i have a minute (can be bothered). also Gg82 her contact is on here:

www.zlatestranky.cz/profil/H1511162/kont...bab3619332e1082264c4

and her email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

btw sorry for the web link not being her actual website, i tried to get that but couldnt upload it for some reason, (server too slow message) ... but anyway if you type in her name plus aurum clinic prague

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698862

Number22, check your PM's.

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698863

Lookingforenhancement wrote: Number22, check your PM's.

Has Number.22 been banned? I was hoping to chat to him. :(

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698909

I'd stay away from her. You're probably forgot about bunch of bad results of her work from 2016 to 2018, there were a lot of posts on PB 2.0 about this.

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698917

Hello,

I have already been to see her. I was there in early january. I only just found out about this forum.
I was in touch with Number22 prior through other means.

I would very much like to speak to him, for in our prior dialogue I found him to be a most supportive and helpful fellow. He recieved many nags from me in the weeks up to my appointment where he answered so many of my questions. So it's sad to find he is not a member here any longer. He did mention this site, that's how I found it.

I wonder if anyone has any means of contact with him.

Last edit: by Lookingforenhancement.

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698918

• Eknu
I only just saw he was indeed banned and I would also really like to know the reason. He was definitely a supportive member and important source of information about Dr. Nemeckova (even more so since no one else here seems has in the last 2 years). And in his last post he promised to share his updates with her from the last 2 years so I really wonder why he got banned @Skeptical_One

@Lookingforenhancement
How was your experience with her? Would you mind creating your own thread with tracking your progress?

anyone have contact details for ivana nemeckova in prague? 3 years 8 months ago #1308698920

I had to re-post my answer because initially I was sort of confused myself. I didn't actually recall the full details so I had to investigate. Upon reviewing the Admin Logs, it may have been an inadvertent error when I was cleaning some off-topic threads, OR an unusual glitch (which has happened only twice before). Administrative & Moderator tools are far more complex on 3.0 because the site was built from the bottom-up (whereas 2.0 had intuitive tools built right in).

The good news is, he's un-banned.

For future reference, I don't divulge details of account closures anymore. A "banned" account can really mean:
  1. An actual permanent ban
  2. A short-term suspension
  3. A long-term suspension
  4. A request by the user to close their account
  5. A (rarely occurring) system glitch or Admin error
The first three usually involve violation of forum rules.

While I said I don't typically share information regarding account closures, it's safe to say this was not an infraction against his user account and he didn't violate any forum rules. Apologies to number.22 for the error(s) and to forum members for any inconveniences. It's a non-issue now, and I ask we resume the topic at hand.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream