TOPIC: Volux Juvederm

Volux Juvederm 3 years 10 months ago #1308698146

• Athlon
  • Athlon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone !

Hope you're all safe. I've had HA stylage from vivacy injected (which is 20mg/g like Voluma) but I feel it's a little bit to soft and it goes away pretty fast for me, I'm starting to lose Girth after only 3 months. I'm wondering who had volux injection (it's a little bit firmer, it's 24mg/g), I'm planning to go to Androfill London to inject. For those who had it or know people who had it :
How is volux compared to Voluma ?
Is there risk of hard lumps ?
Is it Moving a lot during sex ?

Thanks a lot guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Volux Juvederm 3 years 10 months ago #1308698150

This is something that's intrigued me --> the difference between HA formulations and which provides the most benefit for Girth enhancement. I would love for their to be a Sponsor-commissioned (or PhalloBoards sponsored) trial between all the popular brands of HA to see if any particular one stands out or if the difference between brands are negligible.

On a side note, if you haven't already, be sure to use the PB2020 code to get a 5% discount designated for PhalloBoard members by Androfill. Might as well! Good luck.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Volux Juvederm 3 years 9 months ago #1308698284

the mg/ml is only one factor. Probably more important is the cross linking and chain length of the HA. Which combination is the best - we still dont know.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream