PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any danger in pumping after PMMA?

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 10 months ago #1308698072

Can you still use a Penis Pump after full recovery from PMMA? If so, this could also be a fairly decent compromise for me, if I got 1/2" from PMMA and then pumped for the extra 1/2". I can get all the way up to 6.5 and even 7" (if I'm pumping every day) but the problem is, that much pumping kind of wears your Dick out (at least for me) and it makes achieving and maintaining an Erection more difficult. But if I just do a light 1/2" pump it doesn't really interfere.

Still not ideal as it would be very nice to just be where I want to be at all times ready to go but just exploring options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 10 months ago #1308698074

I have had Ellanse E, see my threads.

I actively pump ( for length, not Girth ) daily. 1 hr per day. I can hit above 7 at the base when pumping.

Last edit: by Texas.

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 10 months ago #1308698091

Texas when you pump does the Ellanse stay uniform with the penis? I had Fat Transfer done many years ago and when I tried using a pump it moves the fat around all over and usually to one side. I only have 25 to 30% left so that may be a reason why it moves around. I ordered a Bathmate and a regular air pump and returned them both because I couldn’t get a good seal due to how lumpy it got at the base. Could you post a pic after a pumping session?

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 10 months ago #1308698093

First things first, get a good pump. and get the right size. there is a guide for this over at thunders. I use a 2" tube, i pack it quick fast. but that was the intention since I am focusing my pumps on length.
I can not, and should not speak to pumping protocols or issues with at transfers. But, as for Ellanse, it holds up just fine to all the abuse I throw at it. and its a lot. lol.

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698100

Texas, How long after your procedures did you wait before starting your pumping regimen?
What hg level/s do you pump at? Time and routine?
Thanks

Last edit: by Thick2020.

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698393

Hey guys, I got a permanent bruise under the skin of my shaft from a bursted blood vessel from pumping. Be careful especially within a month of getting PMMA.

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698446

Thick2020 wrote: Texas, How long after your procedures did you wait before starting your pumping regimen?
What hg level/s do you pump at? Time and routine?
Thanks

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698447

timing and routine is totally up to you man. timing - as it relates to duration in the pump - is something you should start small on . read up on thunders on this. like 10-12 min only for a few day. then after that, add a second set in later on in the day of the same 10-12 minutes. then after that combine the two into 1 set.
Since my head is very prone to blisters I HAD to do this. everytime i jumped the gun i got a damn blister.
My sets now are no less 1 hour min. sometimes two a day, but not always ( as life permits ).

as far as after the procedure. I did not pump after round 1 because I was more focused on my Hanging. I should have, but I didnt. After Round 2, I waited just at the 3 week mark.

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698450

Thanks Texas,
Yes, I am familiar with pumping protocol. I am a long time pumper.
My question more specifically is for post Ellanse pumping, as I am now part of the Ellanse club;)
Do you proceed to pump similar to pre Ellanse?
We've seen some PMMA reports reccomend not to pump for fear moving and mishaping the implant. This doesn't seem to be the case for Ellanse?
Do you have a gauge on your pump? If so what is the highest pressure you go? How is the edema afterwards? Similar to pre Ellanse? Obviously try to limit edema but a small amount can and does happen. Has the pumping helped with any further length and Girth?

Thank you for your valuable insights!

Last edit: by Thick2020.

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698456

OK. I Gotcha.

So, first thing. Post Ellanse: I only pump for length. I use a 2" only. Pack it real fast . Any smaller its to much pressure on my head.
So other than the switch to length only, yes I pump the same. Shit actually harder and now longer too.

My doctor actually recommended it. After everything settled of course. I wouldn't risk anything during that first week. Then the second week is user caution.
I'll have to check but I think after my third round I was pumping very lightly on the 7th day. Mainly for blood flow etc.

Absolutely I have gauge. Haha. I try to stick around 5. But I pump up, hold a few seconds, then back down. Like working out.
After like 45min to an hour, I'm really loose, I can pump up to 20 hold a brief couple seconds then back to the 5 territory.
I get fluid build up but I don't give a shit. It goes away

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698484

Awesome! Pumping naturally gives you a heavy feeling and Ellanse by itself feels heavy. I can only imagine how heavy it feels with the both combined!
You must be crushing those 2" cylinder walls!
I know you have a silistetcher as do I, how long did you wait to start using post procedures?
Thanks.

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 9 months ago #1308698491

Texas wrote: OK. I Gotcha.

So, first thing. Post Ellanse: I only pump for length. I use a 2" only. Pack it real fast . Any smaller its to much pressure on my head.
So other than the switch to length only, yes I pump the same. Shit actually harder and now longer too.

My doctor actually recommended it. After everything settled of course. I wouldn't risk anything during that first week. Then the second week is user caution.
I'll have to check but I think after my third round I was pumping very lightly on the 7th day. Mainly for blood flow etc.

Absolutely I have gauge. Haha. I try to stick around 5. But I pump up, hold a few seconds, then back down. Like working out.
After like 45min to an hour, I'm really loose, I can pump up to 20 hold a brief couple seconds then back to the 5 territory.
I get fluid build up but I don't give a shit. It goes away

Thats great news right there mr T!
I can only imagine having my Ellanse done and get the real size increase that I could only have for a few hours after a good 30-45 pumping session.
And after Ellanse I can pump again and go to sizes I could never dream off, surely my 2" tube will get small. I currently pack it from base to around half shaft

Any danger in pumping after PMMA? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700603

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
I do not think its dangerous! You will even be advised to pump after a session.

Its also okay to use cock rings. Its Pmma! :) No Elist Implant.........

I also ask me if there are Condoms with integrated Cock ring out there

So you can put your condom on (just as normal), also a girl thinks there is nothing special about that :D - But the truth is you always put a condom on what gives you stronger and thicker penis.

Tell me if someone knows a product in this category!!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream